Page 1 of 2
Despite my last two threads getting locked, I just wanted to know something about the modeling business. When I was 16, I modeled with kate moss and they wanted me to do some more but my mom didnt like the idea so i turned it down. Now that Im 18, i really want to get back into it. How would I start off with something like this since I no longer contact with the people i did it with? I just need some ideas? thanks
Life is a film, you the film maker
Do you really think the Pit is gonna have advice on how to get into modelling?

Kate Moss is rubbish, anyway. Give me a woman with curves and figure any day.
Yeah, I'm also a former male model.

I didn't think i could do it, but I actually managed to type that sentence out without my intestines imploding from the hilarity of that notion. Just one more thing that i can do then.
whats wrong with admitting that? i think your brave for doing it on a guitar site.
whats your point? im not gay, i just wanted peoples opinons on the subject.
Oh, i didnt get your sarcasm.
I call BS!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
whats your point? im not gay, i just wanted peoples opinons on the subject.

I thought you wanted info on how to get in to it? Not our opinions on it!

Edit: Nobody gets my sarcasm...
Quote by saphrax
I thought you wanted info on how to get in to it? Not our opinions on it!

Edit: Nobody gets my sarcasm...

lol, nah man, i wanted your opinions, its ok though.
Quote by Diamond Dave
why do you have to be brave? hell id let people take photos of me for cash if they wanted to, especially if they let me do it clothed...

only cause i figured its a guitar site and a thread like this would get ****ted on.
Quote by powerhead
Did I imply that you were gay?

And just as a note; I reckon e-sarcasm doesn't really work.

actually i was talking to saphrax or whatever cause i thought he meant i was gay. sorry for the misunderstanding.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Show us the pics of back then.

word, i actually just emailed my mom to send me the pics via email.
If I had the looks I'd love to be a male model. Are you sure you don't still have contacts? Look up the people you worked for before!
it sucks because i saw their card that they gave me not too long ago on my dresser but i never found it again. but im at military school right now and i only go on ug when im in computer class like i am right now. other than that, i dont really have time to make phone calls or go on the computer at any other time.
Aside from the odd times when someone is discovered off the street, which is rare, usually you get headshots done, send them in to all the big agencies with offices in your area, and go in to open calls.
And if you have the look they want, you're set.
I thought this said "yodelling", and I was going to mention Warrel Dane's brootal metal yodel in Born and maybe my plans to try a death metal yodel in a song one of these days.

But it doesn't say that, so bye then.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
dude with that face? naah BS.
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by taxman9
Aside from the odd times when someone is discovered off the street, which is rare, usually you get headshots done, send them in to all the big agencies with offices in your area, and go in to open calls.
And if you have the look they want, you're set.

Actually me and this other kid who was in the boy scouts with me were hand picked at the time to model with kate moss. they need two kids from the boy scouts and they really like the pictures. I have the abs and all of that now it just i live in manhattan where male models are rare. they look for women and girls most of the time.
Quote by pix_dement
dude with that face? naah BS.

lets see your face. the pictures i have here on ug are pictures of me chilling with my friends. i dont dress nice or care how i look when im with them. seeing as there all guys.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Despite my last two threads getting locked, I just wanted to know something about the modeling business. When I was 16, I modeled with kate moss and they wanted me to do some more but my mom didnt like the idea so i turned it down. Now that Im 18, i really want to get back into it. How would I start off with something like this since I no longer contact with the people i did it with? I just need some ideas? thanks

how dense are you?

wait... you're a model... 'nough said
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Oh you kids...

Anyone can be a model, you don't have to be superattractive. Some people even make a living of being ugly as well as people can make a living out of being pretty.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Oh you kids...

Anyone can be a model, you don't have to be superattractive. Some people even make a living of being ugly as well as people can make a living out of being pretty.

You're quite the handsome man yourself, are you getting paid for it?
You live in NYC! that's the place to go in the US other then maybe LA to model, male or female. There is a ton of agencys there that have male models aswell as female.
Maybe give this list a try
Quote by taxman9
You live in NYC! that's the place to go in the US other then maybe LA to model, male or female. There is a ton of agencys there that have male models aswell as female.
Maybe give this list a try

damn, your extremely helpful. your one of the nicer people here. thanks
Quote by Kensai
Oh you kids...

I think as long as you stand out somehow, you have a shot anyway.
Am I the only one who thought this thread refered to modeling amps?
Quote by ameer
Am I the only one who thought this thread refered to modeling amps?

lol, funny. sorry to disapoint.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
lets see your face. the pictures i have here on ug are pictures of me chilling with my friends. i dont dress nice or care how i look when im with them. seeing as there all guys.

no disrespect man , i dont think you ugly or any thing like that, i just dont think you look like a model. c'mon would you belive some one that claims he's a model on a guitar site?
Quote by pix_dement
no disrespect man , i dont think you ugly or any thing like that, i just dont think you look like a model. c'mon would you belive some one that claims he's a model on a guitar site?

i didnt say i WAS a model. I said i modeled before. I dont do it for a living. Besides, their are some weird looking models out there. And ive never been told that im ugly before. but i would still like to you how you look.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
i didnt say i WAS a model. I said i modeled before. I dont do it for a living. Besides, their are some weird looking models out there. And ive never been told that im ugly before. but i would still like to you how you look.

you want a diskription or something.
ps. i dont think you look ugly
Quote by pix_dement
you want a diskription or something.
ps. i dont think you look ugly

Im not trying to argue with you. I guess i just have to learn to take different peoples opinions.
Page 1 of 2