Whats the best option to go with analog pedals? i have a cort evl k-4 and i play metal but also some cleans... i want an amp that will be good with pedals. since a roland is a modelling amp its not good for pedals i think... i want an amp which is NOT tube and less than or equal to 30 watts.
first i play at home so i cant open up the volume i can not even open the volume to 2 in an 10 watt amp and secondly they are expensive for me=) i have the money to buy a second hand roland cube 30x you calculate how much i got... i can save up
you fcker i didnt mean you by saying you. i meant this forum since you had no answers for me... i asked people to calculate cos in every fcking country prices change you could be in america while im in europe or you could be in europe while im in australia you got it??? :@
Quote by blind.quardian
you fcker i didnt mean you by saying you. i meant this forum since you had no answers for me... i asked people to calculate cos in every fcking country prices change you could be in america while im in europe or you could be in europe while im in australia you got it??? :@

**** sake chill the **** out, im in europe so i can tell you you can get a laney lc15 for 180 pounds, it will rape any other SS amp its price range, i didnt have any answers for you cause i couldnt ethically recomend an SS amp
Lose the bitterness and be free. If you tell us where you are, and how much you want to spend it just makes things a lot easier, and in the end you get better advise. But beggars on the street that bark at the first sign of help usually die of starvation.

So Where are you? Europe or Australia? How much do you have to spend? and what bands/songs do you want to play?
This is the second thread where you have been an ass to all comments why don't you just go to a music store and try out amps in your price range. If you like something out of your range get a job and save some money.
Epi SG G400 Lefty
Modded Valve Junior
Noisy Cricket 1/2 Watt

Toneport GX
I'm in turkey which can be count as europe and i can spend like 200-250 dollar on amp. I want a good dist. tone while good cleans. im planning on buying a dist. pedal so should i look for a amp with good cleans? and btw sorry for my rudeness