I just aquired a 10 channel mixer, and have found it makes the sound quite tinny, how can I make the sound more rounded?

Thanks

~SS
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
Alright thanks man, can you suggest any cheap EQ pedals or anything that'd do the trick?

EDIT: By cheap, I meant inexpensive, not... cheap. Lol.

Quote by JagerSlushy
your mixer doesn't have any eq? what are you using the mixer into? computer or recording interface of some sort? or as a pa?
No, I built the mixer lol, so no EQ, but yeah, for band practises etc, as a pa.

I can post pics of the mixer if you like?

Quote by JagerSlushy
considering i built it myself, and that it's only for rehersals etc, not really. I can use a pedal or rack mount right?

Quote by JagerSlushy
if it's the overall sound you think sounds tinny you'd want a eq on the master output. otherwise you'd have to eq every channel sepatatly.

you should be able to use a pedal, if the mixer has unbalanced outputs for the inserts. you're running the mixer into some sort of poweramp I'm guessing? putting an eq between the mixer and the poweramp should work.
Alright, thanks a bunch. I'm going down to the music shop tomorow, so I'll have a word.

~SS

Quote by JagerSlushy
Why did you build a mixer?
I actually thought about doing that at one time...but never did and was happy with my choice.

for the price you paid for parts you could have easily went to a store and got one off the shelf complete with all the parts needed on board...