hi guys

i just got into radiohead, and their guitarists sound is actually amazing lol

but he uses telecaster plus, which has been discountinued, so do any of you fine people know where i could get my dirty little fingers on one?

or alternatively, what the nearest guitar to that sound would be

i play mainky rock/blues , but i like good cleans if it helps

thanks
You can occasionally find them being sold on eBay but it's not gonna be cheap. The prices will range in the $800-$1000+ range. (I want to get one too for the same reason so I'm going to be scraping together all the money I can this summer to hopefully win one).
Get a telecaster, and replace the pickups with a humbucker and a single coil neck, i think theyre lace sensor, red/red i think. there's also a blue or gold neck. and new hardtail bridge. viola.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by lithium26
Get a telecaster, and replace the pickups with a humbucker and a single coil neck, i think theyre lace sensor, red/red i think. there's also a blue or gold neck. and new hardtail bridge. viola.

No viola, you still need a new neck (since most teles are 21 frets and the plus is a 22 fret neck), and you have to set up a mini switch and wire everything around that (since
the pluses had a mini switch to change up pick-up selection settings even more) not to mention either buying or making a new control plate to accommodate for the switch just to make it just like a Plus.
You'd have to get the Lace dually red-red humbucker and a tele-sized blue for the neck, to get Jonny's sound though you'll have to also drop some money on effect pedals and a good amp.
yeah he uses tons of effects, and im hoping on getting a peavey 212 vavleking soon

would a single Lace Red pickup do in the bridge though? the tele doesnt have the cavity to support a humbucker