Page 1 of 2
I'm not sure if this should go to the relationship thread as it doesn't mainly focus on a relationship.

So there's this attractive girl in my school who's 2 years younger than I am. We don't know eachother, i've never talked to her but we have been looking at eachother just a few days ago making eye contact. I think she wanted to get to know me, sicne I feel that she was trying to give me hints...

Today though, unexpectedly, after having a small laugh with a few friends I switched my head and caught her eye staring at mine. We made eye contact for probably a few seconds, it was the longest eye contact i've had with a girl. The problem is that, since I had just laughed and was smiling...we had eye contact and I had my smile kept in, and it seemed as if though I were going to burst into laughter... the side of my lips started shaking, and I was smiling like an idiot while looking at her... I turned my head very fast since my nerves caught me big time...I felt very nervous and bad, I switched my head to see if she was still looking...she had turned her head around and her face seemed to be the face of disapointment, andf that face that says "what an idiot..."

I'm such an asshole, I don't know what to do, I'm very shy to girls, and I wanted to get to know this girl...now she probably thinks i'm just a fool who only wants to have sex with her, which isn't the case, I don't go that way and now I feel very bad...

I don't know now if it is possible for her to keep liking me, so I could one day talk to her, I don't want her to hate me because of something so stupid my nerves have done...I haven't even talked to her yet, and women guess personalities of men before knowing them very fast, even if they have it wrong, they then stay with that image of the fool which she now thinks is me...

I believe it is possible to reverse the effect i've made...I just don't know how...suggestions????
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Go up to her and tell her your nerves got to you.
If anything it'll make you seem like a man and that you were conscious of your mistake.
Manliness and honesty and awareness all work in getting ladies.
Quote by XxLloydxX
I'm not sure if this should go to the relationship thread...

So there's this attractive girl...

Relationship thread, methinks.
Quote by XxLloydxX
I don't know now if it is possible for her to keep liking me...

I think you're being a bit assumptious. You don't even know her :/

ALSO you're thinking way too much into it probably, you smiled at her. You weren't going to do it forever, so you had to look away eventually, and you're pretty much reading too much into it.

And I reckon it may go in the relationship thread, or take it to this group http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/dearladies/
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Just talk to her.

She probably wants you to bury your sausage anyway.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

it does belong in relationship thread, but just tell her about ur nerves and just start a convo from there.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Just talk to her...
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Yamaha Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112

Effects:
DigiTech rp350 (For Sale)
BOSS RC-20 XL Loop Station
BOSS GT-10

Rock on!
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Man, you havn't even talked...How have you messed things up? Seriously.

THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE'S SAYING.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
jailbait
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Jeez dude, you are thinking about this way too much. You smiled and laughed whilst looking at her, you are obviously such an idiot.

Stop over-thinking and just talk to her.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I think you're being a bit assumptious. You don't even know her :/

ALSO you're thinking way too much into it probably, you smiled at her. You weren't going to do it forever, so you had to look away eventually, and you're pretty much reading too much into it.

And I reckon it may go in the relationship thread, or take it to this group http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/dearladies/

I'm aware that i'm being assumptious and that I may be wrong. But I didn't give that "friendly" smile...I gave a diffrent smile, that seemed as if though I culd have burst into laughter.

I believe that she would have smiled back if she weren't offended.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
You're jumping to conclusions. Just go and talk to her. Don't mention what happened really, just introduce yourself and ask how she is, etc, mention that you like her. If she asks about the nerve thing, then explain. Just talk to the girl. Hardly gonna kill you if you do.
. If you think thats messed up your chances then you need to do some serious rethinking. Just go up and strike up a conerstaion with her, it's not that hard.
Hahahahahahahahaha. What a nerd.

It's simple.

Go talk to her
If she likes you, you will know.
If not... who gives a ****? At least you know.
Nothing lost, right?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Dude, she's too young. Find someone else to make sexy time eye contact with. Your sounding a bit desperate to me.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Go up to her and tell her your nerves got to you.
If anything it'll make you seem like a man and that you were conscious of your mistake.
Manliness and honesty and awareness A HUEG CAWK all work in getting ladies.

Fixed.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Man, you havn't even talked...How have you messed things up? Seriously.

+100000000000
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Good lord man! You think you ruined your chances just by smiling at her? Do me a favour and find yourself a set of testicles.
TRANSFORMICE

these things bother me some time too.
But it never happened something like that a girl would hate me because of something stupid like in your case.
And what I learned in years...I was same shy as you.
Now I realized that if I'm going to stay that shy every girl will get bored in 1 week.
So...go to her, talk to her...
just say something like...hey...how are you?
and start a conversation like that.
It's not hard...you'll see
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Dude, you've never even TALKED to her. This is hardly a relationship.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
dude

just talk to her

thats all

she doesent think your an idiot im sure
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

/puts hand on TS's shoulder and whispers, "Go to her..."

Seriously, go to her, explain the situation, tell her you think she's giving you hints and you're interested.
It really is as simple as going up and talking to her.... Seriously, just go up and say, "Hi". That's really all it takes.
Quote by XxLloydxX

I'm such an asshole, I don't know what to do, I'm very shy to girls, and I wanted to get to know this girl...
Sounds like me, anyway you should try to get to know her.

She'll think your an idiot if you don't.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Apr 25, 2008,
My advice? I honestly would say go up to her and tell her how you feel and apologize. Or if you're more the timid type then write her a letter, email, text message, or whatever.
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
My advice? I honestly would say go up to her and tell her how you feel and apologize. Or if you're more the timid type then write her a letter, email, text message, or whatever.

I don't know where the **** you've been... but writting a letter/email/txt to a girl you never even talked to................... probably not the best impression.. no?

-------------

anyway.................. I have no idea what the TS described.... Maybe I'm picturing this the wrong way......... but how the hell could smiling and turning away after awhile......... make a girl think that you're an idiot and that you just want her vageene?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
You didn't fsck up, you have a million opportunities to redeem yourself.

If you don't appear confident, you wont stand a chance. If you aren't confident, act like you are. If you aren't capable of doing that, maybe its not the best time to be in a relationship.

Always keep in mind... she's just a girl. Just a person. Just like you. Her opinion of you should not effect your attitude. If it does, then it shows that you are not independent and can be a turn off.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
She looked at you, big deal, it means nothing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by OpposingForce
You're probably over thinking what happened way too much.

This!!! God damn man.
Page 1 of 2