hey guys

"AntiSpywareMaster" was suddenly on my computer after i downloaded a torrent and i have no idea how to get it off. tried google just keep getting random sites that dont actually help remove it

would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to get it off

oh and ive already tried control panel and the uninstall bit that came with it but still doesnt get rid of it

=)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
anyone?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Try deleting it's folder from your main drive (you'll have to find it first though), then run a registry cleaner to clean up any left over registry values. If that doesn't work then this program is a little more sinister than it's name suggests .
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

SmitFraud?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

send small pixies into the pc.

or use Ad-Aware by lavasoft

or Spybot

or AVG free edition.
Yes, use Smitfraud. Whoever created that program is God.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Inb4 "System32"
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
find it in... my computer, program files, then delete all of the "AntiSpywareMaster" folder's contents.
hey guys, im new here but i saw this post about AntiSpywareMaster and i just had this infection two weeks ago. Harmonius is right about smitfraudfix, it saved me from reinstalling windows because i was at that point. you actually have to reboot in safe mode to remove it completely. i found that out from http://www.pchubs.com/blogs/antispywaremaster-removal-process-remove-antispywaremaster where it tells you how to do this and you can get smitfraudfix from them for free. Good luck.