Page 1 of 2
?.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
i think its like going to sleep...you don't remember the instant you fell asleep. only it would be without waking up..basically i think you wouldnt even know you died.
I think I go to the greatest rock show of all time... for eternity.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
You are broken down by micro organisms etc and your body reconstituted into nutrients for those organisms. Your carbon enters the carbon cycle, your nitrogen enters the nitrogen cycle.

There is no afterlife. No heaven, no hell. Nothing. Once you are dead, thats it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
You go to a magical place full of whimsy and magic. The grass is edible and taste like candy, you get to have sex with whoever or whatever you want at anytime, and you get your very own pet dragon.
Quote by Guitardude19
You are broken down by micro organisms etc and your body reconstituted into nutrients for those organisms. Your carbon enters the carbon cycle, your nitrogen enters the nitrogen cycle.

Like what he said but your soul stays in 1 particular cell in your brain and you basically get recycled.

E.g. A maggott eats you, then a bird eats the maggot etc. and eventually something pisses you out, then youre in the water cycle and someone drinks you, then you go into their sperm (if youre lucky), and you fertilize and get born all over again.

IF you're lucky though. This could take 1000s of years which is why technically there could be a possibility that Jesus is still among us

Nobody steal that, that's my own personal theory I made up (I'm only 14 )
search bar heaven
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by A-G-guitarist
Like what he said but your soul stays in 1 particular cell in your brain and you basically get recycled.

E.g. A maggott eats you, then a bird eats the maggot etc. and eventually something pisses you out, then youre in the water cycle and someone drinks you, then you go into their sperm (if youre lucky), and you fertilize and get born all over again.

IF you're lucky though. This could take 1000s of years which is why technically there could be a possibility that Jesus is still among us

So, what you're saying is, anything you drink somehow gets into your sperm?

Other than that, quite a flawless theory.
Quote by A-G-guitarist

Key word there?

Although it does present an interesting case for reincarnation. However, you can't explain a constant soul because we act differently according to our experiences.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by 12Jim34
So, what you're saying is, anything you drink somehow gets into your sperm?

Other than that, quite a flawless theory.

Remember the IF YOU'RE LUCKY part. Chances are probably 1 in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 that it'll ever happen.

Just to make sure, flawless means there's nothing wrong with it, right?
Rot in a box in the ground or sit on someones shelf in a box, either way your in a box.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I dig up your body and do things to it you wouldn't allow me to when you were alive.

Realistically though, you decompose or you get incinerated.

I'm going for incineration. I feel it has more dignity than rotting.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I dig up your body and do things to it you wouldn't allow me to when you were alive.

Realistically though, you decompose or you get incinerated.

I'm going for incineration. I feel it has more dignity than rotting.

Pff you and your dignity!

Id rather rot in the ground and let a maggot bore through my brain.

I like that thought....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
the body dies then sleep til judgement day when God will send the sinners to hell
It's like Bill Bailey said:

"You work your way through the animal kingdom back up to human form. You come back as a Gaboon Viper, then a Russells Viper, then a Pit Viper, and you think 'I'm just working my way through the Viper family here, It's gonna be 400 years before I get any legs'... Or is it quite quick? Snail - Earwig - Human. You might even get your old job back."
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Our brain turns off and we don't know anything, so we feel and think nothing after we die. Then our body decomposes.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
When you die? You probably die.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
the same thing that was happening before you were born. remember?
I have no opinion on this matter.
atheism YAY! I figure with a religion thread here we would see more heaven bull**** but in the end you're dead that's it
you go to fecking heaven n00b
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

You + ground.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Vince Noir
It's like Bill Bailey said:

"You work your way through the animal kingdom back up to human form. You come back as a Gaboon Viper, then a Russells Viper, then a Pit Viper, and you think 'I'm just working my way through the Viper family here, It's gonna be 400 years before I get any legs'... Or is it quite quick? Snail - Earwig - Human. You might even get your old job back."

The boss: "Where were you?"
"You don't wanna know."
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
man this is morbid, i hate thinking of this ****.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
I have an answer other than LOL YOU GET BURIED! As much as i'd like to think there is an afterlife and you keep living after death, I think it would just be nothing. A bit depressing really.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
i heard u **** yourself

expultion of remaining gas in the bowels
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
Quote by sam b
I will never die. Dying's for gheys

But yeah, deaths just death; no afterlife.
I think we wake up, in another world just like you do after a long sleep. "Life is but a dream" literally. And its another life and another dream afterwards.
You rot in the ground.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by A-G-guitarist

OMG WE'RE DRINKING JEBUS!
Page 1 of 2