Hi All,

I am a guitarist and a photogrpaher......as I am not as good as J Page I now want to make album covers......would love your opinion on this

Album Cover

all feedback really appreciated

Tony UK
I wish I was that good at photography. Very nice job man!
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
That's really cool. If that doesn't end up being an album cover, I say definitely use it elsewhere in the packaging. It's an awesome photo.
if anyone knows Joe, Jimmy, Slash etc......please call them.....I am starving here lol....
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
I quite like it. Something i could see as a Joe Satriani cover

+1

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by bigmanUK
if anyone knows Joe, Jimmy, Slash etc......please call them.....I am starving here lol....

That's no way to resort your cannibalistic ways.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
That's no way to resort your cannibalistic ways.

lol

EDIT: nice cover btw
TS, you might want to take yourself to the Photography thread, that's pretty good
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Yeah that's awesome, but it would probably only work for a solo act guitarist. I suggest you keep at it and try to make some album covers that would work more for a band.
yeahhhh, come visit the Photography thread.

it's wonderfully centered.
photography thread

thats a good shot, i like that the string is so focal, but it annoys me only slightly that the tuning pegs nearere the camera ren't in focus too. im not a critic or anything, im just saying. its a nice shot.
I like it. I could see it as like a Jack Johnson album cover.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1