I really don't care about the Mccann case or Shannon Mathews, Should I or am I being mean? They've been exaggerated and a million people have been arested. Any one feel like this.(in the UK)

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Me too

EDIT: actually, I wouldnt say i didnt care, because I wouldve hoped they didnt get killed, so i suppose that is caring to a degree.. But the way the Mccann one has gone on and on is just annoying. Dont mean to sound mean, but everyone knows she's dead
Last edited by sam b at Apr 25, 2008,
If you were more involved with it, you'd be more sympathetic, but the constant portrayal of tragedy by the media desensitizes people, prompting what some call "emotional fatigue".

I generally find it difficult to care about anything. Or it would be difficult, if I tried.
Shannon Matthews case has been solved, you don't need to care now.

When Madelines parents are arrested that case will be solved too.
It's about time the McCann's went back to Portugal and showed the police under the bed.

I don't think anyone cares anymore really.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
what the hell are we talking about?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Not a case of whether or not you should care. I suppose there's nothing you can do about it. It's a shame and whatever, but there's probably no hope now anyway :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'm sorry but Maddy is either dead or seriously ****ed in the head now. They should just drop it. How many people get kidnapped in Mexico every day?..
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Quote by Colchester91
I'm sorry but Maddy is either dead or seriously ****ed in the head now. They should just drop it. How many people get kidnapped in Mexico every day?..

Wouldn't it be weird if she just turned up in say 15 / 20 years as a full on adult though?
Quote by Fyre Deity
what the hell are we talking about?

British things, like abduction.

If you consider how much money would have been spent looking for Shannon Matthews when she was at a relative's, keeping in mind the search was something like a 5 mile radius, it makes me question whether it's worth the news coverage it gets. How many other serious crimes could have been worked on in the time it took to find her?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Colchester91

...Mexico? >__>
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by saphrax
Wouldn't it be weird if she just turned up in say 15 / 20 years as a full on adult though?

And looked like a female Hunchback of Notre Dame?
Not at all.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
yeah i agree,
i mean i find it newsworthy for a week or two...but when its this long it just gets ridiculous
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by blue_strat
If you were more involved with it, you'd be more sympathetic, but the constant portrayal of tragedy by the media desensitizes people, prompting what some call "emotional fatigue".

I generally find it difficult to care about anything. Or it would be difficult, if I tried.

emotional fatigue eh? yea i agree. maybe that why the only emotion i feel nowadays is anger, i know its sad whats happened to maddie and shannon but it happens to other people as well, where is the media then?
I find it annoying as hell that to this day the smallest bit of development in the McCann case becomes headline news, 100s of people go missing every year yet for some reason this case is the only one you ever hear anything about. It also irritates me that everyone is apparently on 1st name basis with 'Maddy', but then again maybe that's just me, i'm irritable.
Originally Posted By tortillamaster
GUITARS: jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My dmusic

I love you but I've chosen darkness
Quote by potatoes rock
I find it annoying as hell that to this day the smallest bit of development in the McCann case becomes headline news, 100s of people go missing every year yet for some reason this case is the only one you ever hear anything about. It also irritates me that everyone is apparently on 1st name basis with 'Maddy', but then again maybe that's just me, i'm irritable.

1000's go missing every year and they barly get any news coverage.
I think Maddie got so much was be cause she was a white/middle class British child, if it were a Chinese peasants daughter it wouldn't get a look at at all.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.