I Search bar'd'd'd for this and didn't find anything soooz

This was brought to my attention a while ago but I let it be until this point.
When I bend on my bass, it seemsto leave a noticable, however small, mark of the fret.

Is this normal or am I pressing too hard or not bending right or what?

Tips? Pointers?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
serioulsy? that's weird. i never heard of such a thing and i bend all the time. i dont think you should worry, you might just be rubbing some of the metal off from your string and it makes a mark that looks bad.
That's completely normal, you may have to rub the fret down a bit with some silver cloth every few months or so to keep them smooth. You should only really worry about it if your frets become extremely worn down, in that case you'd just have to get your guitar refretted.
UncleCthulu (HP Lovecraft ftw!!!): Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of, because I can't afford to have a refretting done (teenage musician here. You know how it is). And. DUmb question. What exactly do you measn by a silver cloth? Like a cloth that is silver colored or... what? Hah

FLamingmarble: Yeah It is a Weird Al reference. Love that song, And I've been using this Username for everything since I was on Neopets. Soooz Rule of thumb; If someone is named King Of Suede, 99% chance it me (the screenname king of suede was taken on AIM but whatev)(((And you're awsome too)))
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol