Im looking to buy a whammy pedal, but im not sure which to buy. Digitech has one, but there might be better ones than that. Can anybody tell me from experience what kind of whammy pedal should i get and how much it costs? By the way does anybody know which kind Jack White uses?

Thanks for the help.
get the digitech
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by Ibanez2427
Im looking to buy a whammy pedal, but im not sure which to buy. Digitech has one, but there might be better ones than that. Can anybody tell me from experience what kind of whammy pedal should i get and how much it costs? By the way does anybody know which kind Jack White uses?

Thanks for the help.

Jack White uses the Digitech Whammy, live. He also uses both EH models the HOG, and POG, and I think the MXR Blue Box. I'm not sure where he uses those though.
i may be wrong, or may have misinterpreted, but i believe that digitech are the only manufacturers of the whammy pedal, if it is the whammy pedal which you mean.

They started making them in the early 90's, and they sound brilliant. My friend bought the newest model (IV) a couple of months ago and i've heard him playing it, but from what i can gather from reading about them, the newer models don't live up to the quality of the original.

Hope this helps.
Quote by MAYNARD
Jack White uses the Digitech Whammy, live. He also uses both EH models the HOG, and POG, and I think the MXR Blue Box. I'm not sure where he uses those though.

Live, I'm pretty sure he uses the Whammy.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.