So my girlfriend and I will have been dating 2 years on May 1st (this coming up thursday). I need some ideas for a good and unique date... something special, ya know?

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Worst comes to worst, I suppose I could always just club her in the head, drag her back into the cave and have my way with her. haha... Just had to get my dignity back.

Thanks, all!
Rape...

Naah, just kidding... We need to know what she likes to give you a good answer.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
home made dinner with candle-light and roses..
maybe a present? write her a poem too. Buy some condoms you're gonna get laid...
Buy loads of tea lights. Go into your back yard and lay them out so they spell something like 'I love you'. Then when night comes, invite her over, and light them all. When she arrives put on her favorite song, tell her to close her eyes, and take her upto the room above your back yard. Then tell her to open them.
find somewhere that overlooks your city where no one goes. if you live near the coast find somewhere that looks out over the sea and over the town. take her up there and make sure you have a warm coat to give her. before you take her, go up there and leave her a present. then when you get there just sit with her and talk with her about how great the last two years have been, talk about the future, tell her how amazing she looks. if you can wear clothes she really likes on you, and take her out for a meal before you take her up to the place i was just talking about, but make it a surprise.

good luck!
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by iceman_8319
Put it in her butt.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Buy her a big bottle of warming lube.

I'm trying to do something NEW.

Keep the ideas coming, peeps!
rub icy hot on her?

lol, seriously, what he said sounds great.....

Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Buy loads of tea lights. Go into your back yard and lay them out so they spell something like 'I love you'. Then when night comes, invite her over, and light them all. When she arrives put on her favorite song, tell her to close her eyes, and take her upto the room above your back yard. Then tell her to open them.
Cook her a lobster.

Then club her into submission with it.

Drag her upstairs and have your wicked way with her
Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
Cook her a lobster.

Then club her into submission with it.

Drag her upstairs and have your wicked way with her

I love your ****ing style man, that **** is AWESOME.