Im looking for a Highend Les Paul that comes with a fr
a ESP or some thing dunno
for some rock/hard rock/metal/heavy metal

any one?
EDIT:
MAX 1500$(american dollars)

Ohhh And Active Pickups
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Last edited by Maxv4 at Apr 25, 2008,
theres the gibson axess but it costs $$$$$$$$

but u can try the edwarrds thought u have to import iit from japan which would also cost a $$$$$$$$$
Quote by Ghold125
kirk didn't have a fr on his les paul

OMFG!
all those days i tought that kirk had a FR on his LP...

ok so not like kirks LP
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Check ebay. The resell on even a custom shop Gibson is remarkably low. I saw a Silverburst custom go for right around 1500, and it was custom ordered from Gibson, so it was still stock, and all.
Quote by MAYNARD
Check ebay. The resell on even a custom shop Gibson is remarkably low. I saw a Silverburst custom go for right around 1500, and it was custom ordered from Gibson, so it was still stock, and all.

im not looking for a second hand "-_-
i live in israel so 90% that its US only...
the only way for me to buy is to to go to a shop in NY(im traveling to NY this summer)
so...

ohhh and btw a custom esp costs 5000$
Quote by andy331

PRS single cut is the closest you're gonna find in a store for a LP w/ a trem
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Edwards makes one that has a list price of about $1500, so it'll probably cost $1000 if you order it from a Japanese shop. Shipping is going to be another $100 or so probably.
Quote by Maxv4
oh and i found out that kirk has a FR LP
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6KtF7ql3FJc&feature=related
Master Of Puppets Live S&M

he did used to have a sig ESP with a floyd and a LP shape, but i believe it's discontinued
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
buy a nice gibson and get a floyd rose mounted on it. if you are going to NY, i know a few guys/the owner of Pensa Custom Guitar shop who would gladly put one on for you. the Rondo les pauls are AWESOME. you will want to trade the floyd rose out for a schaller or an OFR (assuming the stud spacing is the same)
fight the power that be
Quote by Guitarzan1143
buy a nice gibson and get a floyd rose mounted on it. if you are going to NY, i know a few guys/the owner of Pensa Custom Guitar shop who would gladly put one on for you. the Rondo les pauls are AWESOME. you will want to trade the floyd rose out for a schaller or an OFR (assuming the stud spacing is the same)

gibsons arn't routed for any kind of trem, they use a stop tailpeice. he'd need to do major routing to the body

...i'll repeat.....save a little more and get a PRS singlecut; i know the trem isn't as dynamic as a floyd, but it's a better quality guitar
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
The Edwards E-EC-150E would be a great choice if you can find it. Hit guitarjapan.com up for a quote. They don't actually list it on their website. You have to email them and ask them to order one for you. Shipping is usually a lot less than most other importers like Ishibashi.

Or you could go for the LTD KH-603, but it's been discontinued so it might be a little hard to find. I think instrumentpro.com still has them.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Try saving up $500 more for a Carvin CS4, CS5, or CS6. You can always replace the pick-ups later on.
Quote by shredhead22
he did used to have a sig ESP with a floyd and a LP shape, but i believe it's discontinued

Not only it's discontinued, it's fucking hideous IMO.

Look at Burny guitars. There's a guy in here who owns a pair of LP's with Floyd Roses, pretty sweet guitars really. fatgraymatt, I think that's his username.

Asides from that, Edwards is likely to have something.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by Ghold125
i didnt see a fr?

Well, look again.

It doesn't really matter anyways because that guitar was friggin' atrocious and I'm glad ESP dumped it from their lineup.
Quote by jmag
Not only it's discontinued, it's fucking hideous IMO.

Look at Burny guitars. There's a guy in here who owns a pair of LP's with Floyd Roses, pretty sweet guitars really. fatgraymatt, I think that's his username.

Asides from that, Edwards is likely to have something.

Quote by Ippon

Hmm, non-recessed... not to threadjack, but what affect does that have on the playability?

Tis a beautiful guitar, though.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Ghold125
kirk didn't have a fr on his les paul

Kirk Hammett has an ESP Les Paul model with a OFR. I think it's the KH-503? Or something like that. Might be KH-203.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by mafropetee
Hmm, non-recessed... not to threadjack, but what affect does that have on the playability?
It has no effect on playability until you decide to do a massive pull-up, in which case you'll make a nice big gash in the finish. It doesn't need to be recessed on a true-to-the-template LP because of the neck angle. In fact, many LP-based guitars were modified to accept FRs many years back, and they were rarely recessed. You'll notice that Dimebag's two most famous Deans didn't have recessed FRs because they were installed later.

Really, it looks totally awkward if you have a recessed FR and the neck angle on your LP because it'll need to sit pretty high above the recess anyways. So I'd take the gashes in the finish under the bent part ramping up to the fine tuners over the largely unused and superfluous looking recess any day.
I say GO KAHLER.

they mount onto gibsons fairly easily and inexpensively. only a small 1'' deep route, and you are rockin.
fight the power that be