Page 1 of 4
Seeing that there is a thrad about Cannibal Holocaust. What's the most disturbing film you've seen? For me its gotta be August Underground’s Mordum and Flower of Flesh and Blood from the Guinea Pig series
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
winnie the pooh's grand adventure ftw
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

hmm. maybe hannibal. the part where he disembowels the guy after slitting his stomach when his pushes him off of the balcony. or silence of the lambs.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
the japanese anime film Grave of the Fireflies is pretty horrific... but in a really sad way
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
i find The Clockwork Orange disturbing. but it's still one of my favourite films.
oh yea, Barney's Great Adventure. i saw that when i was 2! pretty disturbing.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by blues-guitarist
Seeing that there is a thrad about Cannibal Holocaust. What's the most disturbing film you've seen? For me its gotta be August Underground’s Mordum and Flower of Flesh and Blood from the Guinea Pig series

When I read teh title of this thread, the first thing that came to my mind was Cannibal Holocaust. That was very disturbing - the rape, the multiple animal deaths.

This movie makes gorror movies today look like child's play. Especially since they were real animal deaths.
letters from iwo jima isnt an easy film to watch. the suicide scene especially.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
I remember watching the movie, "Kids" when I was younger. I watched about 20 minutes of it and got upset that I switched it off.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Begotten
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Sheitan
A french indy film with Vincent Cassell that is garanteed to creep anyone out.
Quote by ctb
I find A Clockwork Orange disturbing. but it's still one of my favourite films.

Fixed

Same here, it's disturbing but done so tastefully.
It's not really disturbing but Nil By Mouth is one of the most depressing films i've seen.

Quote by kaliba
Visitor Q
Audition

I've not seen Visitor Q yet, but Audition is a cracking movie. As are all Miike Takashi's.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
The Lion King. Srsly. It made me have dreams about kittens being run over.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by ctb
i find The Clockwork Orange disturbing. but it's still one of my favourite films.

I saw the last hour or so of that the other day, and I really want to see all of it now. I started watching when Alex got home after his treatment

Also, everyone fails.
The most disturbing film is OBVIOUSLY Who Framed Roger Rabbit!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Haven’t seen it yet, but The Poughkeepsie Tapes
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Dead Alive...or in Europe its Brain Dead

twas Peter Jackson's 3rd movie, back when he was a low-budget horror/comedy

it actually is literally the goriest movie ever

just the final scene has 300 litres of fake blood

people get killed by intestines
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by Vince Noir
It's not really disturbing but Nil By Mouth is one of the most depressing films i've seen.

I've not seen Visitor Q yet, but Audition is a cracking movie. As are all Miike Takashi's.

yup Miike Takashi is a genious. Ichi The Killer is my favorite film of his, but so far Visitor Q is the winner at being the most disturbing. The opening to the movie makes you question if you should allow yourself to watch the rest of it and im still wondering if i should watch it ever again!
bam!
Last edited by kaliba at Apr 25, 2008,
Quote by Red33
Begotten

Maybe it's just me but I really didn't find Begotten that disturbing. I read reviews about it on imdb and I was expecting it to be a lot worse. I did think it was very interesting, though.
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Irreversible, it was a french film

that 10minute rape scene disturbed me SO much
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
if i watch ANY hardcore horror film now it doesnt do anything to me.

why?

because if you bother to visit (no sites mentioned btw)

some sites along the lines of the nothing toxic stuff - you see beheadings etc - thats real - REAL, so nothing can be as bad - though i find anything to do with the suffering of animals totally unacceptable and unwatchable - humans have the power to do anything, therefore we cannot do anything about it - animals are different.

p.s - if you really want those sites - p.m me - but if this is really against the rules - please give me a warning and i'll remove this part.
Quote by kaliba
yup Miike Takashi is a genious. Ichi The Killer is my favorite film of his, but so far Visitor Q is the winner at being the most disturbing. The opening to the movie makes you question if you should allow yourself to watch the rest of it and im still wondering if i should watch it ever again!

I keep meaning to watch it sometime. Is it the one with the guy making a documentary about his dysfunctional family?

Speaking of Miike, have you seen Dead Or Alive: Hanzaisha?
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
SAW I II III IV anyone?

EDIT: I just read the first two senctences for the plot of "Begotten" on wikipedia, and I'm already disturbed.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at Apr 25, 2008,
I don't find Takashi Miike's films 'disturbing' just brilliant. Same with Battle Royale, but maybe that's just me, I watch a lot of films.
RULE BRITANNIA
There was a film called Feed or Feed Me or something that was disturbing.

Also the one about the German guy who wanted to kill and eat someone, and placed an ad for it on the internet - based on a true story. Weird film.
Page 1 of 4