Page 1 of 3
Ok so im sick of all these bull**** threads about a7x, trivium ,bullet for my valentine
going on in this forum so lets talk about some real hardcore!

CDC
your demise
bloody sunday
figure four
chain of strenght
have heart
bane
madball
terror
stick to your guns
xafbx

i could go on for days but lts have some real convosation about real hardcore!

so i will start

i picked up one of figure fours albums the other day
i gotta say im rarther impressed
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Who cares if the music you like is more hardcore than someone else's?

I'd consider BFMV pretty hardcore. I would also consider Disturbed to be hardcore.

I guess I'm just not with the times.

EDIT: You're sick of all the threads? You've been here for four days. Who the hell do you think you are?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i never said anything about being more hardcore im just fed up of people who put music into the wrong genre who evidently know nothing about music

this thread is for chat about REAL hardcore bands not for flamewars
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Quote by ArmedForBattle
i never said anything about being more hardcore im just fed up of people who put music into the wrong genre who evidently know nothing about music

this thread is for chat about REAL hardcore bands not for flamewars

And who are you to classify music into all the little sub-genres? In My Opinion, People should be able to classify the music they like, into whatever the Genres they want.

Hell, I think Hey There Delilah is thrash metal.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
And who are you to classify music into all the little sub-genres? In My Opinion, People should be able to classify the music they like, into whatever the Genres they want.

Hell, I think Hey There Delilah is thrash metal.

owned...
Everybody, GTFO.

Threadstarter, you aren't tough because you like tough guy hardcore.
Other posters, hardcore is a genre, with set definitions. Learn about it before you say that BFMV is hardcore.
Ridiculous thread.

1.) You haven't even been here a month.
2.) Where else are discussions about BFMV etc meant to go? You may not be a fan, and they may not fit the hardcore punk genre description but this is how the forums laid out and short of having a separate board it's the most logical solution.
3.) I don't need to mention the overall problems of genres. Botch and As I Lay Dying are both considered metalcore. I guess you'd probably slate an AILD fan though.
4.) STYG aren't that well respected among the 'real hardcore' fans on here.

Thanks for your time.
Quote by andy_thomas
Who cares if the music you like is more hardcore than someone else's?

I'd consider BFMV pretty hardcore. I would also consider Disturbed to be hardcore.

I guess I'm just not with the times.

EDIT: You're sick of all the threads? You've been here for four days. Who the hell do you think you are?

You don't know what hardcore punk is. Who the hell do you think you are?
Quote by iburnmyfrendz66
owned...

Genres aren't made up for fun, there's distinctive differences. That's why they have different names for genres. If you're ignorant enough to have only listened to Nu Metal and Metalcore, fine by me, don't go spreading out your arrogance on my boards.
heh
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
and let the flame wars begin so yeah

anyone like CDC?

the ep is amazing
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Quote by mr.joopy987
Everybody, GTFO.

Threadstarter, you aren't tough because you like tough guy hardcore.
Other posters, hardcore is a genre, with set definitions. Learn about it before you say that BFMV is hardcore.

i never said anything about being tough im just annoyed at people classifying music as genres that it isnt and posting about it so i wanted to make a thread about REAL hardcore bands not to talk trash or to be "tough" but to talk about the hardcore music i like
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Yeah dude, it's the first piece of merch they have displayed to buy.

It's also ripped off from a First Blood top, where across it says 'You caused First Blood not fucking me', which in context is a non violent suggestion.
its suppose to be funny thats the point

the bands called "cool dudes chilling" its party hardcore..
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
tough guy hardcore blows
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Quote by zayG
tough guy hardcore blows

Agreed

but for some reason I like Death Before Dishonor, meh
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
im so sick of all the threads on metalcore/deathcore bands. every thread on hardcore punk bands just get lost in the back pages
Quote by recklessnick
im so sick of all the threads on metalcore/deathcore bands. every thread on hardcore punk bands just get lost in the back pages

uh not really?
go to the front page of the forum and see how many active threads on hardcore bands there are. and now many active threads on deathcore and metalcore bands there are.
hahah cdc sucks but they are fun. good dudes too.

anyway, TS, you like a lot of really bad and overrated hardcore bands so dont act like you are the man or anything. also you are new, so i would reccomend laying low until people get to know you, like everyone should do instead of making ridiculous threads.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by recklessnick
go to the front page of the forum and see how many active threads on hardcore bands there are. and now many active threads on deathcore and metalcore bands there are.

well it's not like they're rarely talked about and "lost in the back pages".
CDC are some nice guys. i dont really care for thier style of hardcore though. i personnally would rather listen to these bands:
Champion
XLooking ForwardX
Die Young
Verse
Guns Up
Carry On
Under One Flag
Know The Score
Will To Live

i could go on and on for hours. i do get tired of trying to check out the Hardcore section on this board and i see nothng but threads about A Bullet For My Valentine, Circle Takes The Square, Trivium and **** like that. they need to make a Crap section and put all those tight girl pant, swoop hair fags in that section.
just pisses me off that when people post about "actual" hardcore bands it is ****ty tough guy bands, opposed to great bands.

I made a Pusher thread the other day and it literally got 0 replies, ****ing dissapointing.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Quote by Cedence
says the kid named "Armed for Battle"

RENO HOCKEY MASK MOSH! LETS SEE IT

Don't mess with him, dude. Him and his bros will beat you up and post pictures of it on myspace.

I bet this is them
TUFF GUYS!
Haha, the part were they do the drive-by and sing "Hardcore Family" priceless
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by Cedence
says the kid named "Armed for Battle"

RENO HOCKEY MASK MOSH! LETS SEE IT

When I saw that in that documentary on National Geographic I was like, "WTF, do they actually do this?"

Threadstarter, you are definitely the only person who actually likes xAFBx, never mind name yourself after them.
CDC is sick man!!!! I thought i was one of the only people who have heard of them!!! I only have like 2 songs or so but they are sick.
Quote by xnatex
CDC are some nice guys. i dont really care for thier style of hardcore though. i personnally would rather listen to these bands:
Champion
XLooking ForwardX
Die Young
Verse
Guns Up
Carry On
Under One Flag
Know The Score
Will To Live

i could go on and on for hours. i do get tired of trying to check out the Hardcore section on this board and i see nothng but threads about A Bullet For My Valentine, Circle Takes The Square, Trivium and **** like that. they need to make a Crap section and put all those tight girl pant, swoop hair fags in that section.

You're retarded if you think CTTS is in the same arena as BFMV and Trivium.
[quote="'Jeremy[OSM"]']CDC is sick man!!!! I thought i was one of the only people who have heard of them!!! I only have like 2 songs or so but they are sick.
a lot of people know them
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Page 1 of 3