ive just got a peavey valveking 212 :P

and i was wondering if i could put my bass through it at tiny volumes (bedroom practice)

cause ive not got a bass amp anymore and cant afford a new one
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
People say you can, but you run a pretty high chance of blowing the speaker because it's not designed for the low frequencies, so I personally wouldn't risk it.
Just buy a really cheap crappy bass amp whilst you save for a decent one.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
People say you can, but you run a pretty high chance of blowing the speaker because it's not designed for the low frequencies, so I personally wouldn't risk it.
Just buy a really cheap crappy bass amp whilst you save for a decent one.

yeah, i wouldnt want to risk blowing out your Valveking.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
i think its fine, i play bass in a band and i play it through my line 6 spider 3 at full volume, jus make sure u turn any inbuilt effects off, and make sure its on clean
Don't do it. I tried it with my first cheap SS amp (some old Ibanez) and it wreaked havoc on the speaker. Granted it was a cheap amp, but better safe than sorry.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I can handle basses through my MG's emulated line out (which for some reason acts as a second input) but as said before I wouldn't recommend plugging it into a VK due to speaker dangers.

Just buy a supracheap bass amp.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??