Tomorrow i am going to a few local music shops to try out some guitars, and possibly buy one if i like it enough.

I have about £400 to spend, could maybe stretch a bit more if theres a really nice one but id rather not.

Ive had my eye on a jackson kelly or DKMG if i can get it second hand or cheap, and an ibanez something which was £410 i think, but i havent actually properly tried them out yet, just a few minutes. Im going to try them out tomorrow.

I was just wondering if there are any other guitars for around this price that i should keep my eye out for. I play quite alot of different music, eg: muse, metallica, rhcp.

I have a line 6 spider 3 :< and i would replace that but i need a new guitar because my squire is on its last legs.
The Ibanez S470 is perfect for you and about £400.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Do you need a double locking trem? Have you tried out any of these guitars?
I dont need one, but id like one.

And i've tried the kelly and it was nice, but i plan on trying some more out tomorrow.
rg1570 is normally nice, as long as you get along with the thin neck and basswood body (and switch the pickups eventually)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Try out the Washburn X40PRO, it's on machinehead.co.uk. Schaller trem which is on par with an OFR in terms of quality and Seymour Duncan pickups. Awesome guitar for money.