Page 1 of 3
Like the title says, a guy I know detuned my guitar before a solo song at a school gig. I know who did it because a friend of mine told me after the song and handled me his guitar. When he tuned my guitar during the next song, he told me that it was between 1 and half and 2 steps down.

So, what can I do to piss him off?

I don't want too many answers like "Kill him" or "Bone his mother".

Thanks.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Rape and give him AIDS
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Doppelgänger
Bone his father.

Quote by Oblivon_Rps
shove your hand up his arse...it'll traumatize him

I agree fully with both
Center
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
shove ur hand up his arse... it'll traumatize him.

How about a penis instead.
Quote by Bowlingforcerea
Kill his mother than bone him.

...wait

Great.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
baseball bat?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
So much hate in the world... rape this, kill that, aids him/her.... what happend to good ole fashioned fun?

huh?

HUH??!

Like,
Flaming bags of dog poo on doorsteps, potato in car muffler, banging his gf, ****ting on his car, taking a baseball bat to his mailbox, SKINNING HIM ALIVE. You have to be creative.
shove your guitar up his ass... better yet, shove his guitar up his ass!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

rape his guitar (I'm assuming he has one if he knew how much he detuned yours)
or kill his mother and rape his dog.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Get his guitar right before he plays a gig and take out all of his strings or something.
Saint Louis Blues
i don't understand what the **** TS is trying to say in that post. the title is actually more informative.....keep an eye on your own ****?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
well, i have to put up with immature twatbags who do that all the time. its called college...

but at school some moron tried to detune my guitar with a locking nut and broke 2 of the strings. so i had to use a different guitar which belonged to the school, and i wasn't given enough time to tune it, so i played with the damn thing about 1/4 of a step above the rest of the band. i just turned the volume down. the intonation was ****ed up anyway, so when i played the solo high up on the fretboard, 1 fret lower than i should've done, it sounded relatively ok.

what i do is call the idiot who did it a childish assbandit and then forget about it.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Rape his dog.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
+1 to the baseball bat idea
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
rape his mother while his father watches, then kill his father in front of his dog, then eat his dog in front of his sister, then rape his sister in front of his brother, then strangle his brother while the detuner-man watches
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
rape his mother while his father watches, then kill his father in front of his dog, then eat his dog in front of his sister, then rape his sister in front of his brother, then strangle his brother while the detuner-man watches

then does he rape the detuner-man or does he eat him? I'm so confused.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
then does he rape the detuner-man or does he eat him? I'm so confused.

Rape while eating.
Quote by Jackintehbox
How about a penis instead.

I highly doubt that threadstarter would want to bone his friend.. so using his hand is much more realistic...

and its simple... the only requirement is bein able to get all ur fingertips to touch each other... hell you can even hand bone them with their pants on!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
If you're looking for a rational suggestion, clip all of his strings, or something slightly worse than what he did to you.
Quote by \Powerslave/
Rape while eating.

touche salesman. *nods*

Quote by I_I
If you're looking for a rational suggestion, clip all of his strings, or something slightly worse than what he did to you.

clip his ground wire so he shocks the hell out of himself when he plays.

WHAT A GREAT AND DIRE INJUSTICE TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR FAMILY'S FAMILY!!!! JUSTICE MUST BE UPHELD!!!!

Seriously, though, who cares? Unless your strings are/were on the verge of snapping, and what he did nearly made them break, I can understand.

But I don't see the problem. As long as the guitar itself wasn't damaged and you little performance went well, who cares? Leave it be. Don't stoop to such low levels.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by QuebecMetal
Like the title says, a guy I know detuned my guitar before a solo song at a school gig. I know who did it because a friend of mine told me after the song and handled me his guitar. When he tuned my guitar during the next song, he told me that it was between 1 and half and 2 steps down.

So, what can I do to piss him off?

I don't want too many answers like "Kill him" or "Bone his mother".

Thanks.

C'etait moe gros! Non serieux la, do the same to him at one of his shows.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Repeatedly hit him in the head with your de-tuned guitar and scream "DETUNE THIS, BITCH!1!!!111!!1"

Or be a man and walk away....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Vagabond21
So much hate in the world... rape this, kill that, aids him/her.... what happend to good ole fashioned fun?

huh?

HUH??!

Like,
Flaming bags of dog poo on doorsteps, potato in car muffler, banging his gf, ****ting on his car, taking a baseball bat to his mailbox, SKINNING HIM ALIVE. You have to be creative.

you could always kill his turtle...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Masamune
in the form of chili

Cartman ftw.

"Nah nah nah nah nah nah! I made you eat your parents!"
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Ask to see his homework before something really important is due in, and then screw it into a ball and eat it in front of him.

Or, like these guys said, some form of rape may be the way to go?
you could always grow up, get over it, talk to him maturely, like a cool collected adult, or....

rape his turtle.
Page 1 of 3