Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Peavey Valveking 112. 50W tube power for exactly $400. Peavey's cleans great and distortion as melting as you want! Check it out.
Guitar & Bass
for pantera.... Eh, the valveking is pretty good, you can just use the Metal Muff for some more serious gain. And, Dime's tone is pretty bad too, so I don't know why you'd want to emulate it. But, I guess everyone has a different taste in tone.
If you are planning on getting a razorback, just screw the new guitar and just get a proper high gain tube amp and just get a more average priced guitar.
Like, get a randall RG50TC (swap out tubes and speakers if you wanted to), and just get a guitar with the left over cash.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
If you want to go that hard, Valveking LOUD should do until you can save another $50-$75 for a good distortion pedal!!
Guitar & Bass
Quote by Sadbutrue62
do you guys think a valveking would be good for pantera? cause im tihnking about getting a razorback too

Don't bother with a Razorback, get something like an ML 79 (I think they're the good ones, anyway) if you want a Dime style guitar. That way you get more to spend on a better amp.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music