So has anyone else seen van halen on this current tour?

How are they?

I def. would rather see sammy rather than david lee roth, but i think it'll still be good.

comments?
bring ear plugs or something unless you don't care about your hearing (they are rediculously loud)

i disagree about you opinion of david lee roth but whatev
in st. louis?

ya im seein them tomorrow too, and its supposed to be hella tite. I saw some of the shirts they're sellin, some look wicked. I know one has the frankenstrat design just all over it w/ 5150 on it

as for the music, ive heard only good things

and as for sammy hagar, im not much for van hagar im a david lee roth fan (i like sammy better solo), but sammy and like toby keith are comin to st. louis for a tour sometime this next year
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Quote by ILoveGuitar07

I def. would rather see sammy rather than david lee roth, but i think it'll still be good.

Are you ****ing serious? That's like saying you would rather kiss your sister than a real girl, cause, "hey, she's kinda good looking in her own right."

Also, you'll probably get alot more responses if you make a thread in the classic rock forum, or the 80s forum.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by dontstopblevin
in st. louis?

ya im seein them tomorrow too, and its supposed to be hella tite. I saw some of the shirts they're sellin, some look wicked. I know one has the frankenstrat design just all over it w/ 5150 on it

as for the music, ive heard only good things

and as for sammy hagar, im not much for van hagar im a david lee roth fan (i like sammy better solo), but sammy and like toby keith are comin to st. louis for a tour sometime this next year

yeah I figured they get my money for a t-shirt...lol

yeah i hope its gonna be awesome
I would take this to classic rock my friend.
sorry but *reported*
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Wrong Forum much?

But yeah Van Halen are awesome, but the DLR era was 1,000,000 times better than the Sammy Hager era. Fair Warning is one of the best albums of the 80's by far.

I wish I could go, but none of my friends like Van Halen.