Ok,

So I was talking to this girl who then declared her love for me (can't blame her on that really...) and then she starts talking suicidal...and then ways in which she is going to kill herself.

She then got out a blade and then said she needed help (this was on a webcam)

Now I am rather scared of what to do or say. She doesnt look like she is doing too good right now, so i don't want to leave her.

But its rather scary.
.......... shes gna kill herself... then haunt u as a ghost n spy on u as u masterbate..... then laugh at your micropenis.

.... maybe she has AIDs..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by RyanGillam
Ok,

So I was talking to this girl who then declared her love for me (can't blame her on that really...) and then she starts talking suicidal...and then ways in which she is going to kill herself.

She then got out a blade and then said she needed help (this was on a webcam)

Now I am rather scared of what to do or say. She doesnt look like she is doing too good right now, so i don't want to leave her.

But its rather scary.

You get on your webcam and say "OI, YOU, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Possibly go on to explain how hula-hoops are round, they'll stay round and be around forever.

Failing that, go talk to her in person....quickly.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by hippiecrack69
load the video of her death on youtube so we can see it?

I like this hippiecrack69 character

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Last edited by Stuarttt-1 at Apr 25, 2008,
Run round to her house, take the blade off her, and hump her. Then realise that you forgot to turn off your webcam before you left and your family has gathered around your computer watching you give it to a suicidal freakchild
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN