now she is really sad and i want her to be happy again.

so...I have a plan! tomarrow is prom and i want her to be happy. A friend of mine has a cat that just had kittens and i am going to buy one and give it to my girlfriend.

Do u guys think this is a good idea?? Ive been asking a lot of friends and they said that it was a good idea.
no it isn't, it will remind her of her old cat, and it wont be the same
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
She might think you're replacing her cat (I guess you are though)....Go for it though....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm not sure, it depends on how close she was to her cat.
Offer to buy her one before you do, and be soft about it. If she says yes, then buy it. If she says no, she's probably still grieving over her old cat, but will appreciate the thought anyway.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Sounds like it could go two ways:

1) She is really happy about it.

2) It reminds her of her dead cat and she goes into depression and breaks up with you.

Your choice.

....I'm kidding she'll appreciate it lol.
She'll probably wish it was her cat, but if a pet of mine died [which I found out the other day that 2 of my fish did that I'd had since I was 3 >__>] I'd quite like to be bought new ones.

So basically, yeah go for it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It's a good idea, but I wouldn't make it a surprise because it might just maker her more sad. Ask her first.
No. Just give it to her and explain that you dont want her to think your trying to replace her cat, just that you thought it would make her happy. Let her know if she doesnt want it, you can take it back.
Quote by labria86
No. Just give it to her and explain that you dont want her to think your trying to replace her cat, just that you thought it would make her happy. Let her know if she doesnt want it, you can take it back.

That was the plan. I want her to know that she doesnt have to take it if she doesnt want it, but its the thot that counts right?
let her get over her old cat first.

edit: maybe get her a toy cat or something instead, she won't feel guilty for loving that.

if someone had gotten me a new dog right after i lost my old dogs i'd have felt guilty as hell about it.

but give her something to remember her old cat by as well as showing her you care, then maybe get her a new cat when she's had a chance to get over losing her old one?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by IcePh0enix
It's a good idea, but I wouldn't make it a surprise because it might just maker her more sad. Ask her first.

Definitely do this. Be sure to ask her FIRST though, if you give her the cat and then tell her you can take it back there is no way she will want to take it back (I assume).
Oh I didnt realize the first cat hasn't been dead awhile... Sorry... Maybe you should give her a little while. Is she close to the cat?
ask first
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by Neillya1
I'm not sure, it depends on how close she was to her cat.
Offer to buy her one before you do, and be soft about it. If she says yes, then buy it. If she says no, she's probably still grieving over her old cat, but will appreciate the thought anyway.

listen to this.
She'd probably appreciate that you're being thoughtful, but I doubt she's ready for a new kitty yet.

Yeah, leave it, just show her love. She wont be ready. Its like another relationship, after you just broke up with somebody, you dont want to get a new boyfriend/girlfriend straight away. I was the same with my cat... She got put to sleep in Jan '06, i still miss her, and dont want another pet because i dont want to go through another death like that. I was seriously upset when that happened. Like i said before, just be nice and do good things to take her mind off it.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I'm surprised no one has told him to stuff it and attach puppet strings to it. The pit may have hope!