so i was on teh internets minding my business when a guitar string fell off my desk, and lodged itself in between the metal prongs of my computer speaker plug and the outlet, sparks flew everywhere and my light went out. i was able to remove the plug without getting electrocuted but there is a dark brown spot around the outlet and the guitar string is burnt in half. So what the hell just happened and what do i do. From the looks of it the guitar string conducted a large surge of electricity which spread through it untill reaching hte end shooting sparks. i still dont know what to do tho, my light went out so something got seriously ****ed up here. Some help here? i dont know **** about electricity. my laptop has a full battery so it was unnefected.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Owned?
by a guitar string?
Pics?

that seriosly sucks though...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
ask an electrician about it, just in case?

and make sure your plugs are flush with the socket in future
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Does the guitar still work? Did you get a video or picture? If not, could you draw us a picture or make a series of pictures?
Just fix it yourself. If you get electrocuted it shan't hurt that much.
the mental image i get from that is hilarious!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
If your power went out from a rogue guitar string...

...WE SHALL SHRED IN THE SHADE.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Call this man:

he knows what to do
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
dude the other day my brother plugged his phone charger into an extension chord when there was guitar string touching it and it melted the string to his charger it was awesome
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
lick your finger and then turn the computer on and stick your finger into the area that was affected by the short circuit. If nothing happens, then your comp is fine. If something does, then i guess you know your comp is ****ed.
Quote by metallica92
check your fuses

ok i think we live in the 21st century...unless your from that spit of land they call engla...... say wut? so. go to your BREAKER box, and check those. make sure they are all flipped in the same direction. dont change 49 of them over when 1 is out of place, change the 1 when it is out of place. but before that, unplug everything from that curcuit, let the breaker cool and then switch it back on
That was the coolest story I have ever read. It had action, suspense, and a conclusion that makes you wonder what will happen in the sequel.
Check your breakers.

If none of them are tripped, then something is seriously wrong, and you should call an electrician before you do anything else.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Check your breaker box and see if it popped one if that's what it was all you have to do is flick a switch, it just went over the power use that was intented when that happened.
Quote by Dee'snutz
ok i think we live in the 21st century...unless your from that spit of land they call engla...... say wut? so. go to your BREAKER box, and check those. make sure they are all flipped in the same direction. dont change 49 of them over when 1 is out of place, change the 1 when it is out of place. but before that, unplug everything from that curcuit, let the breaker cool and then switch it back on

england is where its all about, fag.
Quote by Gunpowder
If your power went out from a rogue guitar string...

...WE SHALL SHRED IN THE SHADE.

and I thought that 300 jokes were getting lame, that one was actually pretty good
Holy crap this thread is old.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
just jerk off!!!
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
make sure u put ur tongue right in the plug so u wont get electrocuted