Bow to me.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

Bow to me.

You have 4 hours to sit and play this game....thats just sad.
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
What the fuck is up with that mosquito-type thing that comes around 1 minute?
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
That is fun but I don't think I want to commit for 4 hours for a top score.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Looks like it's working.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
not to be a party pooper but if u look to the left of the 4 in the hours thing u can see the left sliver of a "0". so he photoshopped it and does actually have a life, just a sort of pathetic one.
wow you managed to play that game for 4 hours but responed to his post in 5 mins. i smell photoshop
Quote by qwertyuiop2125
not to be a party pooper but if u look to the left of the 4 in the hours thing u can see the left sliver of a "0". so he photoshopped it and does actually have a life, just a sort of pathetic one.

ahh good point didnt see that at first, hes right, u do have a life...its just a pitiful one
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Well...i tried it and all most got over 1 minute! amazing! then i read all these posts.....

also try this equally addictive game http://www.semag.srelttes.com/winterbells.html

try and beat my high score of 345450
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I just got 1 minute and 5 seconds.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

Bow to me.

thats so photoshoped at the 4 hours part
I got 1:09...
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
So, errmm, I don't really wanna play this game anymore, but just out of curiosity, what does one do when that flying mother****er enters the field?

Quote by Dvl'
thats so photoshoped at the 4 hours part

Really? You think that's the bit he shopped? I could've sworn it was the 'ond' bit in 'seconds'.
Quote by Pikka Bird
So, errmm, I don't really wanna play this game anymore, but just out of curiosity, what does one do when that flying mother****er enters the field?

Really? You think that's the bit he shopped? I could've sworn it was the 'ond' bit in 'seconds'.

don't stop moving. never stop or he'll get you.
First try, 3:41.

Good reflexes I guess.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Julz127
Well...i tried it and all most got over 1 minute! amazing! then i read all these posts.....

also try this equally addictive game http://www.semag.srelttes.com/winterbells.html

try and beat my high score of 345450

never really got that game, my high is like 5k....i just play it for the wonderful music!
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp