I was just wondering if it was illegal if I put grip tape on the shaft of my lacrosse stick.
The tape is about 3 inches below the head, and the tape it self is around 2 inches long.
Anything wrong with that?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Ask a ref.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by merfsullivan
Why would it be?

Unfair advantage, or something like that. Makes it easier to cradle.
Quote by Doodleface
Ask a ref.

Our first game isnt until 6 days from now, and I don't want to have to take it off for the game.

EDIT: ^
Quote by leeb rocks
Purly in the interest in science I have removed the word lacrosse from this post.

Quote by konkordmusk

shaft illegality

I was just wondering if it was illegal if I put grip tape on the shaft of my stick.
The tape is about 3 inches below the head, and the tape it self is around 2 inches long.

I think we have done a great thing here.
I got a question. All of the lacrosse players in my school (aka lax bulls) are just wiggers. Is this just a philidelphian suburb thing or can cool people play the sport elsewhere?
Good to see some fellow lacrosse players here.

Quote by killadelphia222
I got a question. All of the lacrosse players in my school (aka lax bulls) are just wiggers. Is this just a philidelphian suburb thing or can cool people play the sport elsewhere?

Take into consideration the fact that you're talking to lacrosse players on a guitar forum. That should more or less answer your question.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Quote by vulg4r lives
Purly in the interest in science I have removed the word lacrosse from this post.

I think we have done a great thing here.

Referring to the Harry Potter quote in bash.org?

Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by SOADFanSince'98
Good to see some fellow lacrosse players here.

Take into consideration the fact that you're talking to lacrosse players on a guitar forum. That should more or less answer your question.

Its a yankee thing
I'm not sure if it's legal, but the ref will probably confuse it for athletic tape. And our coach makes us run if we don't have that on our sticks, so it's definately legal.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
haha no its perfectly legal some pros retape their shafts before every game, its actually kind of a necessity around the butt end area since it can easily pop out
Quote by SenseS FaiL
haha no its perfectly legal some pros retape their shafts before every game, its actually kind of a necessity around the butt end area since it can easily pop out

Tape, shaft, butt end and pop out in the same post . Is this lacrosse some sort of code word for secret supercharged sex party pleasant afternoon tea?
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

you can tape the shaft all the way up if you want to...but that would probably be dumb.
Quote by TheDudeman
you can tape the shaft all the way up if you want to...but that would probably be dumb.

In light of the rest of the thread I let out a high pitched girlish giggle at this post.
Last edited by RyanGillam at Apr 25, 2008,
Quote by konkordmusk
I was just wondering if it was illegal if I put grip tape on the shaft of my stick.

Fix'd
, You said shaft.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Its legal, but you'll probably cut up your gloves.

Just use regular athletic tape, once it gets wet, it will grip just as well but wont be as abrasive.

Originally Posted by killadelphia222

Actually its typically the opposite elsewhere...