i heard that they were going to break up after this new album

is it true???
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by Frenzied
Hopefully.

+1
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Bone Palace Ballet was definately a step up. Didnt really make them heavier though. They're more pop punk now that i think of it.
If they do i wouldnt be disapointed cause they really arnt that good but they are all right.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Who cares, they are not hardcore either.

They are Post-Hardcore, which is a sub genre of hardcore...
i personally think a Bone Palace Ballet is a great album.. it took it a while to grow on me.. but i really like it.
but personally, i could care less whether they break up or not, i hardly listen to them.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by 'StoleN'
i personally think a Bone Palace Ballet is a great album.. it took it a while to grow on me.. but i really like it.
but personally, i could care less whether they break up or not, i hardly listen to them.

Umm, so you've listened to a recently-released album, and it took a while to grow on you, yet you say you hardly listen to them? Interesting.
i dont think bone palace ballet is as good as people say it is but i do think Chiodos is a good band.
Quote by aggiefan33
Umm, so you've listened to a recently-released album, and it took a while to grow on you, yet you say you hardly listen to them? Interesting.

it was released like 6 months ago.. and listened to it about 7-8 times in the first week i had it.. since then it's only an occasional listen.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I read in an article somewhere that they break up every other week.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I read in an article somewhere that they break up every other week.

What article was that?
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
They kill their songs with all the piano stuff they throw in.

Their piano songs are gorgeous in my opinion, Craig's voice is perfect for them.
Quote by !normajean!
i care. i love Chiodos.
and they do have some songs with lots of screaming in them.
but then again...they also have very soft songs.

screaming == hardcore
I would be sad. They're really good live. And their first cd was really rad.
I think signatures are lame.

(Not really. I just don't have nice things to put here like you all do. )
I have a feeling this will eventually turn the way of the Rise Against thread
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by 875875511
^now i understand your name. You like Chiodos.

Clever. And I notice how your username is the serial number on all of the Chiodos CDs.

Shockingly poor live, the lead singer is full of himself. Not bad on CD, although I hate the new CD, I think some remains of the original band Chiodos, have gone onto a side project, can't remember theyre name now. Urghhh.
I think this should belong in PP&Emo.

I hardly doubt they'll break up. The new album peaked at sixth place on billboard and they're still getting much bigger.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

I love chiodos tbh
but even i can see that bone palace ballet was no wheres near as good as alls well that ends well
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Calling Chiodos post-hardcore is kind of like calling Panic At the Disco pop punk. Tbh, I haven't heard any of their albums, but I kind of like one of the songs I've heard from them.
Quote by saxaxe
For those asking, Craig's side project is Cinematic Sunrise. Their 2 demos were good, but I haven't heard the album.
But yea, there IS a chiodos thread in PP&E

The actual cd is pretty good. It came with a little coloring book. =)