hey yall as the title says I want to change my sound a little bit, nuthin major; my birthday is next friday and im going to guitar center tomorrow and try out some pedals I cant spend a whole lot, $150 max, what are some good effect pedals that will let me mess with my sound im thinkin a wah but not sure thanks guys

oh and I play all kinds of music so I need something really diverse
Quote by therealtater
hey yall as the title says I want to change my sound a little bit, nuthin major; my birthday is next friday and im going to guitar center tomorrow and try out some pedals I cant spend a whole lot, $150 max, what are some good effect pedals that will let me mess with my sound im thinkin a wah but not sure thanks guys

oh and I play all kinds of music so I need something really diverse

EQ pedal - learn to use it and it'll be like having a load of different amps at your disposal.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Get a mxr carbon copy delay pedal, they sound amazing and they are true bypass so they won't suck the tone out of you're amp.
If your thinking about a wah save up your money and get a fulltone clyde wah they are about $260.00 best wah i have tried. Nothing else even comes close.
Last edited by prs boy at Apr 26, 2008,