so i have an english paper i have to start doing things for in a few days and i was wondering how the pit might help.

My main topic is Freestyle Motocross, but anyone that can help me with dirtbike specs would be welcome too.

so anyone...?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
well i meant i need some facts and stuff like that. i'm also supposed to have an interview with someone
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
You're writing an English paper on dirtbike specs? Doesn't sound like a great choice to be honest.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
well the topic is FREESTYLE MOTOCROSS and i need different things like the specs for the kind of bike you need, history about it, and an interview with someone who does it/has some knowledge of it.
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Quote by Badreligionrock
You're writing an English paper on dirtbike specs? Doesn't sound like a great choice to be honest.

hahaha furreal
maybe the social/cultural impacts of dirtbikes on american society
ok look

my report is "The History of Freestyle Motocross" and i need to ask someone questions about what its like to do it. even somone who just races dirtbikes would be of some help to me for this
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Carey Hart first doing the backflip, changed the way freestyle was done, now almost everyone incorporates a backflip somehow. Travis Pastrana - known for being a more popular rider. Inclusion in x games. Mono-shock suspension. Jumping into ball pits allowed riders to try new/different tricks that were too dangerous before. I dunno, not exactly the best topic to write on.
its better than most things going on in this class. i just still need someone who rides motocross races/freestyle events
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
probaly shouldn't do this but i need answers

*bump*
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Google it?
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Yes, ask this forum full of dedicated freestyle motorcrossers about freestyle motorcross. We'll be able to answer all your questions.

Alternatively, you could do your own homework and research.