Poll: should i give her the money?
Poll Options
View poll results: should i give her the money?
yes
40 73%
no
15 27%
Voters: 55.
i don't think this belongs in the relationship thread so here goes...

my gf and i broke up recently and we have a bit of a problem. we bought a car together so we payed half and half and also paid the insurance together, we were together for 2 years so we figured it would be fine to split the bills.

well i got into an accident and totaled the car while we were together so now i'm getting $1600, she wanted half of it but now she only wants whats she payed for the car which was $400.

now here is my question...should i give her any money? i have reason to believe she was foolin around behind my back so i don't think she should see a dime. what do u guys think? poll comin up
i play drums and guitar :
Rise above and pay her back. even if she was foolin around youll be the better person
Quote by saint22
Rise above and pay her back. even if she was foolin around youll be the better person

good point
It definitely should be in the Relationship thread.

*reported*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka

*reported*

seriously?? this deals with money more than relationships, i'm not asking for relationship advice....*RePoRtEd* for being a dick...
You don't want lawsuits or anything like that. Just give her the money...then kill her if you're still angry.
Quote by ZanasCross
her 'foolin' has nothing to do with legality of the fact she owned half the car. If you don't pay her, she can take you to court and win more than 400

not really...everythings in my name...shes not even mentioned anywhere on any forms or anything...she has no receipts or anything so theres no proof really...
Pay up, it's the better thing to do.

Quote by walkinbazooka

*reported*

Shut the fuck up dumbass. This is obviously different than a "Oh there's a girl who kicked me in the balls, does she like me?" thread.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

u better pay, or she'll go "Judge Judy" on yo ass!
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by MangeRamone
u better pay, or she'll go "Judge Judy" on yo ass!

A smooth-talking MILF? Nice