YES!!! IM BUYING ITT!!!

Description from wheree i'm buy it!

2002 Ibanez Prestige RG1620XGK w/Piezo. The Prestige line are among Ibanez' finest, finely made in Japan with top-notch craftsmanship and quality woods and hardware. The RG1620X is a fairly rare Prestige model and the first one of these I've had. Offered only in GK (Galaxy Black) finish (close-up), the RG1620X features a 3 piece Wizard neck, basswood body, 24 jumbo frets on a rosewood board, Ibanez USA V7 neck and V8 bridge pickups, and Double Edge Pro tremolo bridge with Piezo. It features dual outputs, which can be run mono - or in the stereo mode you can send your acoustic and magnetic pickups to different amps or effects. The locking tremolo system stays in tune perfectly and with a 5-way with mini-toggle for the Piezo, the choice of humbucker, single coil, and acoustic tones, this is an extremely versatile guitar. The Wizard neck is wide, thin, and flat, especially made for rock guitar shredding. This guitar is 100% immaculate, with plastic still on the back cover and not a hint of wear or use - essentially a brand new guitar.

comments !?!?!
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
hm. I guess its okay?

I still like my $300 Talman....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK