I have to many guitars and these just don't get played enough and I need the money and am trying to get a carvin v3 so here they are.

Gibson Les Paul Studio with many upgrades:
It is a 2005 Gibson Les Paul studio classic white this was before they started chambering the bodies. It has an ebony fingerboard. There is a bit of buckle wear on the back that you can see if you hold it up to a light and in a some places the finish is a little darker not noticeable at all if your standing away from it. It has new tuners on it and above each one there is a hole from the old one only noticeable if your playing it. I installed a new pickguard on it that I thought looked better than the old one. I will include the old pickguard, the electronics mounting plate and what's left of the electronics a box from the emg 81, and the gibson locking case.
Here's a list of all the upgrades cost new and link with descriptions of each one.
Gibson Les Paul classic white chrome hardware $1,319 (this one has an ebony fingerboard these are a bit harder to find)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar?sku=517030
Gibson Tailpiece TP-6 $60
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Tailpiece-TP6?sku=306102
EMG 81 $99
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Tailpiece-TP6?sku=306102
EMG 85 $99
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/EMG-EMG85-Humbucking-Active-Guitar-Pickup?sku=301505
Grover tuners $50
http://cgi.ebay.com/GROVER-NICKEL-KEYSTONE-ROTOMATIC-3-3-TUNERS_W0QQitemZ250240491483QQcmdZViewItem
total cost is $1,627 I'm selling it for $900.

the second guitar is a custom telecaster:
walnut body, quilted maple top, fender usa tuners, fender usa string trees, fender usa ferrules, wilkinson bridge, emg t-set, corian nut, 1 piece 22 fret maple neck with a satin finish, and oversizes strap buttons so your strap won't fall off.
I put it together myself I bought the body with some of the other parts never used and the clear finish on the body was really bad so I had it refinished and it looks great now. While having it refinished I decided to have the corners rounded over to 1/4 inch instead of the standard 1/8" it is much more comfortable to play now.
I am asking $400 for this
pics tomorrow

The last guitar is a ibanez ex series with floyd rose, dimarzio super distortion in bridge, single coil in neck it has some scratches. I redid all the wiring installed new pos and output jack and installed a killswitch I messed up the hole a little bit so I made a ring to go over it on the lather and it looks cool. When I got it it was missing the trem arm, 2 fine tuners, and the back plate so theres a mirrored back plate 2 machine screws for fine tuners they work better than the actual ones easier to turn, and a strat trem arm. This would be great for anyone to keep around if they don't have a guitar with a floyd it's a lot of fun to play with.
$140

i am very, VERY interested in the ibanez. it looks like a solid backup, only $140, what did you do to it?
Quote by surge666
i am very, VERY interested in the ibanez. it looks like a solid backup, only $140, what did you do to it?

I just installed the new pots output and killswitch because when I got it the electronics werent in very good condition, put a new trem cover on, a new trem arm, and some machine screws for fine tuners. It was my main guitar for a few months until I started building my strat, It's a great guitar for the price.
Quote by metal Lover
The neck looks a little out of alignment on the tele.

It's the strings on the saddles I forgot to make sure they were aligned
how much are you looking for for the tele ?
Gear:
too much to list

Soldering iron:15 dollars
Amp kit: 500 dollars
solder: 5 dollars
Burning the crap outta your fingers: priceless
I have someone interested in the les paul and tele but nothing set in stone yet
I like the Ibanez
EHX Users Guild Member

B52 AT100 & AT412 Cab
Fender MIM Satin Strat
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Memory Man w/ Hazarai
EHX Holy Grail
Dan Electro EQ
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by strings-N-stuff
Hows the tele sound?

got a nice crunch to it?

The tele sounds great I usually used it with on the lead channel with jabout 3 or 4 gain and I got a nice crunch sound out of it. It also sounds great clean and can do some more high gain stuff.
tele deal fell through so the tele and les paul are still available I would consider any trades
Ive got a BC Rich Warlock Exotic with and active emg 81 installed and a black coffin case with red interior of you are interested in a trade for the LP.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace
Quote by morgan_a7x
Ive got a BC Rich Warlock Exotic with and active emg 81 installed and a black coffin case with red interior of you are interested in a trade for the LP.

sorry but I'm not really interested
how about a trade for a custom x-30 ibanez, its close to mint and worth about 1000 in upgrade. Professionally shipped off paint. it is amazing.
If you're willing to post to the UK I'll happily pay $400 for the Tele
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
That Tele looks friggin' sweeeet, and the Paul is cool too.

Would buy the tele, but haven't the cash. Nice deals, good luck selling.

free bump
Gear:
-Krank Krankenstein JR 50W
-Orange PPC112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30
-Gibson Les Paul Studio (white)
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by WenisWeasel
That Tele looks friggin' sweeeet, and the Paul is cool too.

Would buy the tele, but haven't the cash. Nice deals, good luck selling.

free bump

lol thanks but there all sold the threads half a year old
oops! just noticed yoa already answerred. sorry....................