Page 1 of 4
"Personality Crisis" by the New York Dolls is going to be on the Aerosmith Guitar Hero game.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Gah! First Police Truck, now this?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Don't forget Social Distortion.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Quote by Ska Wars
Gah! First Police Truck, now this?

+1
I breathe air.
Quote by TheAdict310
Don't forget Social Distortion.

Who cares about that one? Story of my Life is the worst Social D song ever.
wait wait wait..... i thought the new guitar hero game was only aerosmith songs?
disasterpiece
Quote by pinheadslts75
Who cares about that one? Story of my Life is the worst Social D song ever.

Because it's popular, I might as well not even bother reasoning with you people, but it was a good song that they did not do any justice.

Edit: Apparently, it's Aerosmith songs, along with bands that have opened for Aerosmith.
story of my life is pretty good........

not the best mike ness song but its allright
well. thats stupid.
if it makes a difference im not buying this game.
i really dont appreciate aerosmith enough to spend 60 bucks to play their songs.
and, what makes aerosmith stand above every other band out there with like a thousand hits?

and if thats the case, where is led zepelin hero?
or metallica hero?
disasterpiece
They must have paid Guitar Hero a lot of money.
Quote by TheAdict310
They must have paid Guitar Hero a lot of money.

agreed, i love Aerosmith but theres tons of bands that I'd pick over them if i wanted a band with tons of hits that would get everyone to buy into my product...
I breathe air.
Seriously. When I think of bands that would appeal to the younger video game generation, Aerosmith is just a little above Hall and Oates.
ive sold Steven Tyler popcorn at my movie theater before
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
So? More exposure for a great band. It would kind of suck if The Dolls became popular in the classic rock crowd. I shudder when I think of NYD replacing AC/DC.
Quote by TheAdict310
Edit: Apparently, it's Aerosmith songs, along with bands that Aerosmith have ripped off.

ive sold Steven Tyler popcorn at my movie theater before

woohoo, up da movie theater p0nx!
Quote by TheAdict310
Because it's popular, I might as well not even bother reasoning with you people, but it was a good song that they did not do any justice.

I don't keep track of what's popular. Story of My Life is just the worst Social D ever.
That's hard to say when Mommy's Little Monster was full of abominations.
Quote by TheAdict310
That's hard to say when Mommy's Little Monster was full of abominations.

mhm, that it most certainly is.
Quote by TheAdict310
Seriously. When I think of bands that would appeal to the younger video game generation, Aerosmith is just a little above Hall and Oates.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater soundtrack. The original one.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I Googled this for comfirmation.

Also on the list are Mott the Hoople and the greatest song ever written (Check my profile if you don't know what it is )

**** you Aerosmith
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by lavazza
Aerosmith suck......and did I mention that I dislike the NY Dolls too?

that's what i like to hear.
All yung punx have to start somewhere, if it's through listening to punx songz on guitar hero then that's fine by me. You'll get the trendy kids, but there's always a few good ones that will stick with it.
I don't really care who hears what, they're just not using a master recording, so they're gonna make the song sound like shat.
Meh.

God forbid someone I don't like likes a song I like...

It's a shame such an awful band is recording it though. Anthony Bourdain would be pissed...
Everyone should just google "Frets On Fire" and play that instead of Guitar Hero. That way we could effectively put Guitar Hero out of business.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by devourthekitten
The New York Dolls suck.

Psh, maybe on opposite day they do.
Quote by neidnarb11890

aerosmiths first album (best album) was recorded October 1972, the NY dolls first album was recorded sometime in 1973

Jack my swag
Quote by devourthekitten
The New York Dolls suck.

crust sucks...new york dolls are amazing...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
New York Dolls aren't that great.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
What I like is when I'm done listening to NYD, the next good band alphabetically on my list is Nile.

Yeah.
Mine goes New York Dolls, Nick Lowe, Nicotine, THEN Nile
IF the New York Dolls were on my playlist, the next band would be Nig-Heist.

Hells yeah ****ers.
Haha lemme check my playlist for this...

N.W.A.
New Found Glory
New York Dolls
Nirvana
No-Cash

I suck
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Page 1 of 4