I have to enter in a wrestling tournament tomorrow but in practice last night I seemed to of bruised my knee. I iced it all last night and the swelling went down. I woke up this morning and it seems to be in better condition compared to last night. Now I really want to speed up the healing of this since it still hurts to put pressure on it.

Would it really make a difference if I iced it now?
Thanks

EDIT: Anybody got any ideas to speed up the healing of bruises?
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Last edited by preludetowar at Apr 25, 2008,
not saying it because it was kool to say before, but some icy hot if the muscles hurt too, and not just teh bruise itself
and i'm no doctor but i'm pretty sure ice will always help it
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
not saying it because it was kool to say before, but some icy hot if the muscles hurt too, and not just teh bruise itself
and i'm no doctor but i'm pretty sure ice will always help it

Nahh I'm pretty sure that wont help.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

I don't think there's any way.

Just be a man with it. I skate regularly so I'm always getting all these nasty bruises and I just suck it up.
It only works if it's Vanilla icing.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Inject some heroine right into the bruise. That should do the trick.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
ice won't do much unless it's swollen.

if you want to keep your knee in good shape for your wrestling match, don't over work it prior to the match but it would be a good idea to stretch well to keep the muscles moving and loose.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat