If you draw a line down a mobius strip without taking your pencil off, your line will connect. Therefore it must have one side, but how can something have one side??
And a Klein's bottle has only and outside but no inside (or inside but no outside)
Quote by Doppelgänger

qft
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Mobius 1, engage.

e-cookie for whoever gets reference. Your choice of e-chocolate chip, e-oatmeal raisin, or e-macadamia nut. I'll also allow e-plain.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Imperial
Mobius 1, engage.

e-cookie for whoever gets reference. Your choice of e-chocolate chip, e-oatmeal raisin, or e-macadamia nut. I'll also allow e-plain.

Ace Combat 4
IIIIIII
It has one side, because it does. Try it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
it has one side and one edge. try cutting that line that you drew all the way around and see what happens.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
No you're right, it only has one side. Probably one the bigger mind-fucks out there.

And for everyone who doesn't know what a mobius strip is:

Quote by Imperial
Mobius 1, engage.

ace combat!!
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
what happens if you pou water into a klein bottle??
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
something tells me this is worse than dividing by zero...
Quote by Dwardom
what happens if you pou water into a klein bottle??

You could not fill it

and it its already full if you drink from it will always stay full.

Beer klein bottles anyone????
Quote by Imperial
Mobius 1, engage.

Ace Combat 4. Zomg. Love that game. X-02 PWNZAGE.

Ace Combat 6 is a really long version on Ace Combat 4. The last levels are a lot alike. Complete let down. Zero is my favorite.

What about a non-bake e-cookie?
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by iceman_8319

haha:
Classic!
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by Ostinattos
You could not fill it

wrong.

The liquid would go through the smaller tube, and all flow into the larger space that is surrounding the smaller tube.

^How does that prove him wrong? I mean, without at the same time proving yourself wrong simultaneously. The actual Klein bottle is an abstract, so we can't fill it with anything in he real world, meaningthe second bit of your notion is as wrong as his.

He's right if we're discussing the real-world approximation, though. I've always wanted one where the narrow tube was blown in such a way that it'd let exactly 2cl of liquid through on each rotation. How cool would that be for a bar, eh?
heheh I was kinda joking with the beer part...

Well to be fair klein bottles "live" on a fourth dimensional space ( im not considering time as a dimension ) so you could build it withoit making intersecting it.
What a TWIST!

Seriously though...This is an intense question, and it being late an night here, I cannot think of a decent answer to your question. I am befuddled.
Quote by Pikka Bird
He's right if we're discussing the real-world approximation, though. I've always wanted one where the narrow tube was blown in such a way that it'd let exactly 2cl of liquid through on each rotation. How cool would that be for a bar, eh?

On the DVD for Bender's Big Score, there's an extra called Futurama Math where they actually do drink from Klein bottles at the end. I thought the same thing to myself.

This isn't actually directly related to the Mobius strip or any other non-orientable object, but I thought it was interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract
Quote by Ostinattos
You could not fill it

You could fill it slightly, except it would be useless, and I think it would be hard to get any liquid out of it
Quote by Imperial
Mobius 1, engage.

ACE COMBAT!
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ