Page 1 of 2
Yea i think i just got tricked into going on a date with some girl i really dont like. She wants to hangout with me tomorrow and go somewhere. Help me pit! im scared! Any advice or excuses i could use if/when she calls me tomorrow? Maybe leave my phone off...

(And yes, i am expecting most of these to be "lulz r8 her family lawlz", but maybe there will be some good advice that could get me to dodge a bullet.)
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Is she hot?

no
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Dude, does she have a huge wang? If she does, I say go for it.

Huge dicks are hot.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Did she pull a gun on you or what?

If you don't want to go than make up an excuse...
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
no

be a man!!! tough it out. just act nice but not nice enough for her to want to date you. so. yea.
Tell her you have herpes of the hands and mouth, but you'll go anyways. Just go, have fun, and make a fool of yourself. Burp, fart, and be obnoxious as possible.
tits or gtfo
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Dude, does she have a huge wang? If she does, I say go for it.

Huge dicks are hot.

First laugh of the day good Sir, thank you.

*bows*
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
is she a butterface? if so, bag on head, and have your fun.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
turn ur phone off...next day, say, u were sick and in bed and never heard it ring....or call her after its too late and say ur battery died, and it wouldnt even charge, so you had to go out and get another one, and charge it up, and you got her missed calls once u turned it on.
Hagn out with her for a lil bit, but make sure you tell her its DEF NOT a date. If that doesn't work, be extremely annoying, like use text language while speaking to her, or make bodily noises...frequently. I'm sure you can think of more. If that doesn't clinch it, then hit it and quit it.
Quote by RPGoof
Tell her you have herpes of the hands and mouth, but you'll go anyways. Just go, have fun, and make a fool of yourself. Burp, fart, and be obnoxious as possible.

+1
I breathe air.
call her the night before saying you have to go visit your grandmother because its her birthday.

srsly.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Just park your car in a dark alley and pull some money out of your pocket and ask her how much this is going to be.

If she tells you... well you get laid.

If she is angry with you... date over.

WIN FREAKING WIN
tell her you have explosive diarrhea and that it ran down your leg into your shoes. that always works
just say u got a girlfriend and u only wanna hang out?

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
Quote by corrylb19
Have some fun. Do random death-metal screams.

yeah, do this. in would. but seriously, just tell her you dont wanna date her. why did you agree if you didnt want to go? dont miss her calls cuz she will think bad things of you, and if that happens, her hot friends wont talk to you cuz she will thell them "he left me over there and didnt even call" and that stuff
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
just make her listen to like death metal and screamo music. this works especially well if the said girl listens to rap. oh, and make sure u head bang like theres no tomorrow, that always helps the cause to
Originally Posted by LadyHellraiser
I have to say, if she posts a picture of herself nude in a bathtub on myspace for the whole world to see, she probably has some VD.
Ready?

fap.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
take her to a really awkward place to be alone like a ghetto then ditch her and if she never calls back.....well thats the end of that story
Yeah, just be a man and lie to her. Make up some excuse, how hard can it be?

I hooked up with this friend of a friend downtown one night. We had talked on msn and got all horny and we were going to "do stuff" when we met up. But once I met her in person..well her pictures were very misleading. We walked around awhile with her friend and her boyfriend, and then we hung out at some jungle gym thing. And I proceded to climb to the very top of the thing, like on top of the swings bars, and just sat there the rest of the time talking to them.

A couple times she was like "why don't you come down here and swing with me?" and I just said "nah, I'm good". Plus I pulled the whole "I'm tired from work" BS.

So you see? it can be done, but, it's better for you if you make an excuse that makes sure you two never get together in the first place, not as awkward.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
take her to a really awkward place to be alone like a ghetto then ditch her and if she never calls back.....well thats the end of that story

Better yet, take her to a really quiet place with a lot of people like a library or a funeral home and fart.

Don't forget to blame it on her and stuff.

Oh, and call her fat.

Now that you've completely embarrassed her and obliterated her self-esteem, she is free to do your bidding.

Muhahahaahahahaahahah!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65

Best answer yet
Ask her for a rimjob and then fart.......make sure you don't wipe when you go to the bathroom before this
Phone her and tell her you can't go out because you jizzed in your eyes fapping to pictures of her mother.
Date over!
1. Put nutella on the back of your leg.
2. Call her over.
3. When she arrives, grab some of the nutella.
4. Eat it.
5. Wait for her to vomit/run away
6. ????
7. PROFIT!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
what is nutella?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Tell her youll meet her in some city thats like 2000 miles away from where you live and then don't show up and shell be stuck in some city with no way back.

problem solved permanently.
Break into her house and rate her family. Be sure to give them low scores to get your point across.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Page 1 of 2