well. i think it is time that UG actually got a doc. cause yet again, i need one

so. i have this big lump on the underside my foot like an airsoft BB is under there but it isnt discolored and it doesnt hurt. it just sits there. so. anyone know what it is? if no one knows, im prolly gonna cut it off in a day or two.
Look, if you cut off every little bump and lump you happen to have on your body, we'd all be women by now.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
pit answer = its aidz
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
...could be a wart. either way, dont cut it off. thats just about the worst thing you can do. especially if it doesn't hurt.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by destroy_techno
go... see... a.... doctor....

i dont know about any one else, but every time i go to the doctor, im scared that they wil find something really wrong with me so. i am prolly jus gonna cut it off in a couple days. i dont wanna be limpin around while im fishing tomrrow or i would cut it off now.
Swollen lymph node perhaps? I had the same problem when I got shingles.
Swollen gland?

If it's hard and stays in place, go see a doctor soon since it could be a tumor.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Dee'snutz
i dont know about any one else, but every time i go to the doctor, im scared that they wil find something really wrong with me so. i am prolly jus gonna cut it off in a couple days. i dont wanna be limpin around while im fishing tomrrow or i would cut it off now.

well, they can
1. find something wrong with you, and then take care of it.
OR.
2. not know something is wrong with you and then you die horribly one night.

your choice.
:]
Quote by Dee'snutz

isnt that the point of the doctor? to find something wrong and fix it.......?
Quote by Dee'snutz

That's the dumbest attitude you can have...

So you'd cut it off and pretend nothing was wrong, or find out what it actually is and get it taken care of?
It could be a sixth finger dying to come out .... too bad it's not coming out on your left hand, you could have become a guitar legend.
Quote by destroy_techno
That's the dumbest attitude you can have...

So you'd cut it off and pretend nothing was wrong, or find out what it actually is and get it taken care of?

yes.....i mean i have sewn up my friends knee with a saddle needle when he cut it with a chainsaw and that turned out quite nice. i have duck taped together some cuts of mine before. umm. so yea. i would rather cut it off and pretend it was nothing.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Pics?

imagine if he actually did..... that would be hilarious
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Dee'snutz

C'mon guys, he makes a lot of sense.

Like, this one time, I thought that I had an infection on my foot, and I just couldn't deal with that, so rather than go to the doctor's I just cut it off. Best decision I ever made, even if I did end up with gangrene.

Similarly, this other time I got genital warts, and instead of going to the doctor...

You get the idea. Same concept.

When you don't know what's wrong, just start hacking away at yourself
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Dee'snutz
yes.....i mean i have sewn up my friends knee with a saddle needle when he cut it with a chainsaw and that turned out quite nice. i have duck taped together some cuts of mine before. umm. so yea. i would rather cut it off and pretend it was nothing.

Hmm...lets see...

the title of your thread is "well. i think it is time that UG actually got a doc. cause yet again, i need one"

Maybe it's just me...but if you need a doctor, GO SEE ONE.
Call House
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by melodicVmetal
its a plantar wart they suck

ah sht the bell jus went off in my head. yea i had one when i was younger. so. do you think i should go to the foot doctor or ya think i can handle it?
if it's a plantar wart, put duct tape on it. Replace as needed, should come off. But plantar warts hurt like a bitch, so I doubt it is a plantar wart.

I still think you should go to a doctor.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by ferretface
if it's a plantar wart, put duct tape on it. Replace as needed, should come off. But plantar warts hurt like a bitch, so I doubt it is a plantar wart.

I still think you should go to a doctor.

how long should it take before it 'falls' off.
Quote by Dee'snutz
how long should it take before it 'falls' off.
The wart or your foot?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Dee'snutz

if they find something really wrong with you then you can try to fix it...........