Page 1 of 2
Guitar Hero is a game. GTFO and go play a real guitar.
Now apply this concept to another video game.
Call of Duty 4 is a game. GTFO and go shoot real Russians.
Grand Theft Auto is a game. GTFO and go steal real cars.

Make sense? Games are simulations for people who don't feel doing the real thing.
that's nice. want me to rub my balls on your face as your prize? the offers on the table brozef choose now or forever hold your peace.
You, my friend, are a GENIUS!

Now only if I could find a masturbation simulator...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by RPGoof

Make sense? Games are simulations for people who don't feel doing the real thing.

Thank you for pointing out the blatantly obvious. GTFO
Wow! You speak as if games weren't made for entertainment...
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Half-Life 2's a game GTFO and use a real gravity gun to kill zombies

...I wish...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by RPGoof

Lets compare prices:

Cheap Guitar-$200

War-Enlistment in the armed forces, hellish training, and a respectable death rate, and no respawns.

Stealing a car - last time I checked, jail time, and possibly by the end of it, a preference for penises inside your bodily cavities.
I kill hookers everyday. I get my money back, not to mention the incredible amounts of Ruskies I kill on a weekly basis.

Don't tell me what to do there, son.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by natel0083
Lets compare prices:

Cheap Guitar-$200

War-Enlistment in the armed forces, hellish training, and a respectable death rate, and no respawns.

Stealing a car - last time I checked, jail time, and possibly by the end of it, a preference for penises inside your bodily cavities.

People like you make pointless arguments

Guitar Hero is made for entertainment, yes much like a guitar, so what is the difference in the end? If people are having fun and not hurting anyone else let them shred on thier lego guitars to One on expert all they want.
Quote by RPGoof
Ever heard of orgasm girl? lol

Nope.

Orgasm + Girl + Me = Non-existant.

Ergo, it would be a very bad simulator. Furthermore, a masturbation simulator would be something more along the lines of a sweaty, greasy hand stroking a long, hard and hairy shaft until you reach climax.

Now THAT's a man's game right there.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by RPGoof

Your resoning is valid, however, I only really care when people get over obsessed with GH, and talk about it as if it's the real deal. I'm sure a soldier would get annoyed if someone was talking about how COD4 was so close to the real thing.

Not to mention, the alternatives for the other comparisons are illegal. Playing a real guitar isn't, and it's fun. I've had to deal with some very annoying conversations due to Guitar Hero, such as playing One, and having some douche yell "YEAH!! Guitar Hero!" I say "You mean Metallica." and having him respond with, "no man, Metallica sucks, Guitar Hero Rocks!"

That is why I hate guitar hero.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Guitar Hero is a game that is fun, especially for parties. It's not the game's fault that the fans are retarded.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by SG Man Forever
Your resoning is valid, however, I only really care when people get over obsessed with GH, and talk about it as if it's the real deal. I'm sure a soldier would get annoyed if someone was talking about how COD4 was so close to the real thing.

Not to mention, the alternatives for the other comparisons are illegal. Playing a real guitar isn't, and it's fun. I've had to deal with some very annoying conversations due to Guitar Hero, such as playing One, and having some douche yell "YEAH!! Guitar Hero!" I say "You mean Metallica." and having him respond with, "no man, Metallica sucks, Guitar Hero Rocks!"

+1
LARGE TEXT
Quote by RPGoof

Playing guitar isn't illegal.

The thing is, people aren't upset at guitar hero, they're upset at those who think they are kickarse rockers when the pass stuff on expert, same way a soldier would be upset at someone who thinks they are top rank because they can play tactful in a game, which I think someone said before.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by SG Man Forever

I agree I had a person come up to me and was like yeah i'm sure if I can play a song on guitar hero on expert I could easily play it on guitar. I about knocked him out. Its people like that that make me hate the game and want to hit someone.
Theres no problem with the fucking game itself. Its the morons who go around bragging about how good they are at pushing 5 buttons on a piece of hollow plastic that piss us off.

Quote by RPGoof

Call of Duty 4: Last time I checked shooting people wasnt legal
GTA: Last time I checked, everything involved in this game is illegal.

Playing guitar: LEGAL.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by sum1udunno
Guitar Hero is a game that is fun, especially for parties. It's not the game's fault that the fans are retarded.

Quoted For Truth. Don't hate the game, hate the playa.
Quote by RPGoof

K.
<Han> I love Hitler
Two More:

Civilization 4: GTFO and and start your own Civilization
Sims 2: GTFO and get a life
Last edited by guitarhero_764 at Apr 26, 2008,
Quote by daeqwon10000
Thank you for pointing out the blatantly obvious. GTFO

He could either GTFO, or play a simulation of GTFO if he's too lazy to GTFO
World of Warcraft: GTFO and make your own Night Elf Mohawk
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Minesweeper is just a game. GTFO and explore the borders of Guantanamo!
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by daytripper75

I think this about says it all. CAD rocks.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
GH is a GAME, it is not a substitute for real guitar, even though playing a real guitar is far better than playing a plastic one.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Bioshock: GTFO and go ride a plane over the ocean while it explodes and be the only survivor then swim to an obvious structure with creepy doors and go inside to find out your whole life is a lie and find your truth destiny to save or kill a bunch of kids to either take over the world or give a bunch girls that you have raped a chance at life after dealing some guy who says he created you.

Ok will do

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
This is a dumb thread, i do both. GH is cool with friends who can't play guitar, and real guitar is for badasses.
Quote by qstionauthority
This is a dumb thread, i do both. GH is cool with friends who can't play guitar, and real guitar is for badasses.

I think Guitar Hero is cool too, this thread is just for the haters
Quote by RPGoof
I think Guitar Hero is cool too, this thread is just for the haters

Why the hell would you want to perpetuate hate?
When did UG become so GH supportive? Seriously, a year ago if I'd started a thread saying "yo I tried out GH, it's not bad" I'd have gotten a red hot stickied thread of abuse.
Page 1 of 2