Page 1 of 3
thats right fellas were talking about boners. how do you get rid of them? what are some true and tested methods of boner removal? do you bite your lip very hard and think of fat chicks? i do that. anyways REVEAL YOUR SECRETS HERE!!!!
just relax. dont tense up. and try to think of something else. go read a book (pref not a p0rn mag)
Use it. It'll go away.

... for a while.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
there was an instructional video about NRB's on Attack Of The Show a few weeks ago.
Signature temporarily empty
you see rubbing one out is good when you've got no where to go. but lets say your teacher has just called you up. what do you do then? should i just like try tucking it in or be like "oh thats just my way of saying HELLO WORLD!!"
I just sit it out. For some reason I get em bad in class.... I don't really care though. Just don't wear tight pants, or loose pants with boxers. I wear briefs from time to time and they keep stuff at bay pretty well, but I prefer going commando.

It gets kinda hard some times....
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by pureebil333
keep on saying the pledge of alageance or how ever its spelled

I do that too because I saw a guy do it on the movie Bubbleboy
start thinking of a stressful situation like if you stood up and all the girls laughed at your boner cause it was tiny and then the teacher came and bent it to a right angle
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
you see rubbing one out is good when you've got no where to go. but lets say your teacher has just called you up. what do you do then? should i just like try tucking it in or be like "oh thats just my way of saying HELLO WORLD!!"

just explain to your teacher / classmates that you have a massive erection they will understand
Quote by Shinozoku
I just sit it out. For some reason I get em bad in class.... I don't really care though. Just don't wear tight pants, or loose pants with boxers. I wear briefs from time to time and they keep stuff at bay pretty well, but I prefer going commando.

It gets kinda hard some times....

I wear tight pants, and I get 'em real bad in class too.

A chick saw my package through my pants yesterday, and I didn't even have a boner , it was kind of funny.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish

if your big then really show it off if your small then no1 probably likes you neways so just take the insults
I just think about my grandmother's saggy tits.

It doesn't really help get rid of it. Now that I think about it... It's kind of hot.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
just make sure your doing something
walk around, talking to people your uncomfortable around, like some random old guy on the street i imagine would work
just be doing something and try not to be using your imagination
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I tend to think of Mother Teresa when I want a hard on to go away. Or Mr. Rogers.
So....when you get a boner...you think of Mother Theresa and Mr. Rogers...

What the hell is the matter with you...
Epiphone Les Paul Standard(Seymour Duncan Alnico II Humbuckers)
Line 6 Spider II 112
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Thinking about fat chicks just gets me going even more. I like dem der chubby girlz!
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
I say 'Get the **** out of my life! I hate you!' and that usually makes it sad and it goes limp for a while before I feel bad and apologize.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by keithmoon15
just explain to your teacher / classmates that you have a massive erection they will understand

LOL
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
there was an instructional video about NRB's on Attack Of The Show a few weeks ago.

HOLY **** AOTS is teh **** man!! :P
My friend told me he thinks about Margaret Thatcher.
I'm not sure if that's to get rid of it though.
Trap it in between your boxers and your belly and pull your shirt/pants over it to hide your bellend. Honestly, it works better than anything else I've tried.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
If I have a pocket rocket I go all-in, and then maybe I lose all my money or I win big time. After that my pocket rocket is gone.

A pocket rocket is known by my friends and me as a hand you can get with Texas hold 'em: 2 aces in your hand. I didn't know a pocket rocket was also used to direct to other 'objects' :P
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
thats right fellas were talking about boners. how do you get rid of them? what are some true and tested methods of boner removal? do you bite your lip very hard and think of fat chicks? i do that. anyways REVEAL YOUR SECRETS HERE!!!!

I go on your profile.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I just think about my grandmother's saggy tits.

It doesn't really help get rid of it. Now that I think about it... It's kind of hot.

I concur, your grandmother's saggy tits are hot.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Flex every muscle in your body, the blood rushes to them and away from your dick
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I usually just imagine my dick being mangled by an Aztec warrior. Works everytime.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JakeTheDuck
I usually just imagine my dick being mangled by an Aztec warrior. Works everytime.

Just out of suspiscion. Why Aztec?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
wear a hoodie/jacket. their so big that they'll cover your boner and no one will ever know! worked for me for the past 4 years.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Just point it up, if you're not wearing an extremely short shirt no one will even notice
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by KingDev
Think of something gay involving apes. Never fails me.

i lol'd alot/

Quote by cocacolabottle
Just point it up, if you're not wearing an extremely short shirt no one will even notice

i do that!!!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Page 1 of 3