Does anyone watch the show Lewis Black:The Root of all Evil....if so what do you think about it?
I watched the last episode of it: American Idol vs High school.

I wasn't interested in it first, but then I found out how it worked, and enjoyed it after watching most of an episode. I shall be going back for more.

P.S. - I like Lewis Black in general
I don't know I don't like it all that much.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I thought this thread was going to be about women.

I've seen a couple of episodes. It wasn't quite my cup of tea, but it had it's moments.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i think he should say more for his own show, but it's about 90% percent hilarity for me

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
I like Lewis Black a lot. The best thing is having Greg Giraldo and Patton Oswalt.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
'Tis okay, I thought it would be better though I wasn't laughing out loud ( I hate LOL, I am boycotting text speech that isn't used in the appropriate situation.)

Lewis Black is hilarious in stand up though.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
i think lewis black doesnt talk because once his anger gets started nothing can quell it, so he has 2 other people moderate views for him so he doesnt kill evereyone in the audience when he overloads, btw he is f'ing amazing
It's an alright show. I like Lewis Black, and I love Patton Oswalt. His comments on Dick Cheney were hilarious. However, I think that the show often goes after targets that are, for lack of a better phrase, too easy.
Lewis Black is for sure the man, but I absolutely HATE this show. he needs to do more movies
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Eh, its all right. Never was a fan of Lewis Black, though.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
The only reason Lewis Black may be funny is because his voice constantly gets louder as he goes for the punchline. I'm getting sick of him.
Sent from my iPad.
It's rather painful to watch. FFS, they use a laugh track while the audience is on screen looking plainly unamused.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
god i ****ing hate it. the commercials alone could lead me to suicide.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Shredxmyheart
Lewis Black is for sure the man, but I absolutely HATE this show. he needs to do more movies

Seconded.
<Han> I love Hitler