Dont ever, absolutely NEVER attempt to be like Cliff Burton..

Sure the guys overrated in my book, but only he had the stage presence.

I was at a club gig night down my local club (or bar), and this poor 16 year old chap attempted to play Pulling Teeth..

Lets just say he duffed it and tried to use a pick (nothing against pick users, I love using'em) playing it, and the people watching were so BRUTAL, he walked off stage in tears and refused to come back, and the lead female singer (quite hot for 16 but my girlfriend would kill me) asked if anyone played bass...well on I come, a tad tipsy, and basically kept the crowd warm and filled in on bass (damn those SX Basses are well built for the price, and thats coming from a Spector owner folks)

Got a hug and free beer (and her myspace) and went home.

So basically, DONT EVER TRY TO PLAY LIKE CLIFF BURTON IF YOU'RE STARTING TO PLAY BASS that is all, hope the story amused you all a little
you wouldn't happen to be drunk still?
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
yeah in my opinion, if people are going to play that song, they better play it dammmnnnn good. or like, change it up a little and make it their own.
like fuck people, give the god justice. RIP.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
YEAH PRETTY GOOD STORY.

That story is made of fail

As for being still drunk, considering I've been home an hour and a half..I dunno maybe.

It didn't.

Kids..pfft.
Last edited by ChorusPedal88 at Apr 26, 2008,
Quote by ChorusPedal88
Dont ever, absolutely NEVER attempt to be like Cliff Burton..

Sure the guys overrated in my book, but only he had the stage presence.

I was at a club gig night down my local club (or bar), and this poor 16 year old chap attempted to play Pulling Teeth..

Lets just say he duffed it and tried to use a pick (nothing against pick users, I love using'em) playing it, and the people watching were so BRUTAL, he walked off stage in tears and refused to come back, and the lead female singer (quite hot for 16 but my girlfriend would kill me) asked if anyone played bass...well on I come, a tad tipsy, and basically kept the crowd warm and filled in on bass (damn those SX Basses are well built for the price, and thats coming from a Spector owner folks)

Got a hug and free beer (and her myspace) and went home.

So basically, DONT EVER TRY TO PLAY LIKE CLIFF BURTON IF YOU'RE STARTING TO PLAY BASS that is all, hope the story amused you all a little

i dont know who that is so i guess i wont. and for the record im pretty against pick users on bass. some things i guess are ok, but for the most part id rather have a bass player who doesnt use one. the tone is better imo.
seems like a drunk/had to be there kind of story
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
i dont know who that is so i guess i wont. and for the record im pretty against pick users on bass. some things i guess are ok, but for the most part id rather have a bass player who doesnt use one. the tone is better imo.

Ahh I dunno, I guess its whats most comfy with the song, like if I was to Cementery Gates or Communication Breakdown or something, I'd use a pick, if I was do Smoke on the Water, it'd require my fingers for me.
Last edited by ChorusPedal88 at Apr 26, 2008,