roland cubes are pretty good practice solid states, those and vox valvetronix's. I have a cube 30 for sale if youre interested.
imo, just get the 30 watt version. the 60 is overkill for jamming and practising at home, but not really enough for gigs. 30 is perfect for at home and stuff
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Yeah I have a cube 60 and basically the good tones you can get are metal, classic 70s rock ie AC/DC, eric clapton etc and cleans aren't bad. So if you want a good tone its great the only thing is it must have been some retard who designed it i.e both channels use the same e.q. and the effects are overkill and you cn only really change the speed of them but still its a pretty sweet amp.
Quote by Sadbutrue62
How much?

$100 will need to figure out shipping for your location
he already has a 30 W solid state.

if you have a 30W then maybe it's time to move up to something like a peavey classic 30 tube combo.

just a thought.
im sure u'll like the cube 60, but u might just outgrow too soon.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i've had my cube since november and i love it.
i really like the sound im getting out of it.

i would get the 30x because the 60 is ****ing loud. and if you're not gigging or anything then its useless to spend more money on the 60.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.