I always liked the look of those basses, but the specs on anything but the Elite and Studio models seemed pretty mediocre.

If this is your first bass, then good purchase, and you're going to have good intonation by learning on a fretless.
Fretless?
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
ahh excuse me sorry. Just released those are just lines or something other.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
^ Don't double post. The "Edit" button is your friend.

Also, are those "Schecter" logos on the pickups stickers or permanent? They're horribly ugly.
I really like the colour of it! It's too bad that the headstock doesn't match the body, but it looks sweet how it is. How does it play?

pepsi
looks pretty good from where i am
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
Damn dude. That thing looks amazing. I love Schecters, too.

Can I have your address and a copy of your house key?
Ahh I have the 5 string fretted version, they are VERY good basses, should last you a long time. The perfect bass for people who can't afford the Warwick/Rickys and what not.
The body looks sick.
But I've never found a use for fretless
And I've never played a shecter that had decent tone...
But that looks more higher end than any shecter I've played sooz good luck with it
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I didn't even know Schecter made fretless basses. Good find.
"Acoustic Guitars are totally lame and not metal"- Nathan Explosion
Is that active? Gotta be honest, I cannot understand active basses with flatwounds.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by #1M
Looks good. Nice colour. How much did it cost?

$350

And the pickups are actives
Quote by thefitz
Is that active? Gotta be honest, I cannot understand active basses with flatwounds.

Me neither, it's like putting marmite in rice pudding.

Good choice on the bass anyway.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Huh, can't say I have ever seen a Fretless Deluxe, much less a Stiletto of any kind coming in a natural finish that dark. Where the hell did you dig that up? The Studio is the only Stiletto I have ever seen as a fretless. I even just checked their website, just in case. Nothing in that color, no fretless deluxe, nothing. Wherever you got that, either its a fake, or you made a great find, I really couldn't say which.

Oh, and they're PASSIVE pickups with an active EQ. Every single Stiletto has passive pickups with the active EQ, none are active. The only difference is whether they're EMG or Schecter. And the Schecter is directly on the pickup, just like the EMG logo on their pickups.

Still. I don't know where you got that thing, but one way or another, good find. Wish I could find something more about it. I mean, it looks all right, just the color is what is really bugging me. Ah well, you probably just made a good find.
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
^Yeah, the vast majority of basses that are "active" have passive pickups and active preamps - I just think flatwounds on an active bass are back-asswards.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Wow! What a coincidence, I was thinking of buying the exact same bass! How does it play?
Quote by thefitz
^Yeah, the vast majority of basses that are "active" have passive pickups and active preamps - I just think flatwounds on an active bass are back-asswards.

Eh, so far as active pickups I would agree, but the pre-amp doesn't really detract from the sound any so long as you don't go nuts with it. I will say I prefer my all-passive fretless Jazz, but I wouldn't hold it against a fretless if it had an active pre-amp.
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
I've found active preamps to be naturally brighter at a flat or boosted EQ, and that brightness to me really brings out the limitations of flatwound strings. That thumpy percussiveness starts to get clacky simply through the clarity of the preamp, and that really brings out the "flatness" of the string for me. Active fretlesses are great, assuming they had "proper active strings."
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by Fett13
Huh, can't say I have ever seen a Fretless Deluxe, much less a Stiletto of any kind coming in a natural finish that dark. Where the hell did you dig that up?

I know it! Never seen that kinda finish. The Pups, Bridge and Headstock point to it being a Deluxe indeed, but the finish and the fretless neck seem odd. Fett, did you also look on the Schecter Pages for Europe? Since I don't think you can get the Deluxe in the US.
Anyhow, Schecter rocks, I hope you enjoy your instrument TS!!
Quote by alreadygone
I know it! Never seen that kinda finish. The Pups, Bridge and Headstock point to it being a Deluxe indeed, but the finish and the fretless neck seem odd. Fett, did you also look on the Schecter Pages for Europe? Since I don't think you can get the Deluxe in the US.
Anyhow, Schecter rocks, I hope you enjoy your instrument TS!!

A shame the dude's banned!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Youwwwwaaaahh? How?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
......... ...........

Current Gear
Schecter Stiletto Elite-5LH
Dean E09L
Line 6 LD15
What the ****?!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Nice HNBD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12
Nice HNBD!

your internet connection must be unbearably slow because your post is about 15 months late
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Knowing GC, I'm going to guess you went in for the guitar bag and came out with a bass?
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Quote by blood8815
Sadly I broke the headstock...

Oh my god.
You fail SOOO much.

Biggest FAIL award goes to you.

You just killed a little part of me.