O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
linkage plz!!
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Southeast Exit
on a new pokemon mystery dungeon game commertial

OMFg!!!!

*Fap* *fap* *fap*

They still make Pokemon games?!

I'm amazed.
LOL I saw that too! I thought someone working at pokemon MUST know about the meme.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Sometimes I wonder if the creators of things are aware of how their creations have been hijacked.
OMFG!!!!!!
Pokemon!?!?

hahahhahaha.....
I have nothing unique or funny to put here.
i dont get what is so funny about mudkip? someone teach me as i am an interweb n00b
Quote by FuzzChump
i dont get what is so funny about mudkip? someone teach me as i am an interweb n00b

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by elgordo

They forgot rick james
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

that commercial is horrible
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
My life is now complete. And did anyone notice how hilarious mudkip actually sounds when you say it out loud?
company tries to cash in on internet meme,

epic fail.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
I dont get the whole mudkip internet thing... and what exactly does meme mean?
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by dannyniceboy

Meme basically means phenomenon. Like the Star Wars kid or Leeroy Jenkins.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Meme basically means phenomenon. Like the Star Wars kid or Leeroy Jenkins.

but what has mudkip done to be a meme then?? I dont get it.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by dannyniceboy

Don't question the ways of /b/.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by dannyniceboy

No meme makes sense. Except for the old school ones. And 4chan is the leading producer worldwide.
Oh man, read all the comments

i do liek mudkips lulz
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Me sir rikey rikey the mudkipz
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Mudkips were coolly brought to the 4chan table of love when this story with Copypasta-ed onto the site.

Today being Halloween, I decided to **** with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever **** a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still ****ing it and baying this real ****ed up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the **** out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

so do you like mudkips?
In soviet russie teh mudkipzs lieks u.

mudkip is an asian boy :| my life is ruined.
鋼の錬金術師
Originally Posted by dannyniceboy

Think of it as an internet "in" joke.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by ebbbaaa
Don't question the ways of /b/.

This is not /b/.

People who visit 4chan don't seem to understand that the **** that is entertaining on 4chan is ONLY entertaining on 4chan. I wonder if these same people visit automobile forums and say things like, "HELLO, PIT MONKEYS! Remember when Cas played that funny april fool's joke?! Wasn't it funny?!"

**** 4chan. **** it. **** IT. God I hate that website so much.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Apr 26, 2008,
Page 1 of 2