Frets: Medium frets
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Inlay: Abalone Dot
Bridge: SAT Pro bridge
NeckPU: IBZ AHS1 neck pu
MiddlePU: IBZ AHS2 mid pu
BridgePU: IBZ True-Duo bucker bridge pu
HW Color: CH
Body shape looks kinda ugly and the input jack looks retarded horizontal. Otherwise, looks great.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Decent guitars. All I can say really, they sounds great, look great, but the trem causes it to quickly lose tuning.

It's a very smooth trem, don't get me wrong. But using it will cause the guitar to detune rather quickly. I guess the nut isn't filed smooth enough or something.

I'd recommend using a tremsetter on this guitar and filing the nut just a little bit just to make them a bit smoother.

Other than that it's a great guitar
Quote by ZC3rr0r
Decent guitars. All I can say really, they sounds great, look great, but the trem causes it to quickly lose tuning.

It's a very smooth trem, don't get me wrong. But using it will cause the guitar to detune rather quickly. I guess the nut isn't filed smooth enough or something.

I'd recommend using a tremsetter on this guitar and filing the nut just a little bit just to make them a bit smoother.

Other than that it's a great guitar

how does it compare to the ESP f-250?
The bridge on the F250 is alot better if you intend to use your trem alot.
Pickups on the Ibanez are better imho, and overall the guitar sounds better than the ESP.

Then again, the ESP has a better bridge and looks great for metal guitarists.

My choice would definitely be the Ibanez. The guitar is made out of better wood, the binding on the neck is really nice, the pickup configuration (H/S/S) makes it very versatile, and after you file the nut a bit and install a tremsetter ($35,-) it's a fine bridge.

Only if you want to go all out metal and use our trem like a reborn Dimebag go for the ESP.
I have the exact same model, mine is red.

It's light, thin, neck-thru, yet still pretty sturdy, for me at least. It has abalone inlay around the edge of the body too, so men with insanely big ego might not like it. It's made in Korea and mine has a inspection sticker on the back.

I dont seem to get too much difference between the the single-coil/humbucker switch though, maybe I just dont use that too much. On clean this one sounds ok, and I play lamb of god with it no problem.

I do not own an ESP or Jackson so I cant compare, but for the SAS36FM price, it is TOTALLY worth it.

Depends on what you play really, if you play solely metal and heavy stuff, you might be better off getting ESPs, LTDs, Jacksons etc etc, but for general usage this is a great guitar.

For the bridge, mine didnt detune THAT easily, in fact I haven't noticed it detune for once.

Help that helps
Quote by Zulis309
I have the exact same model, mine is red.

It's light, thin, neck-thru, yet still pretty sturdy, for me at least. It has abalone inlay around the edge of the body too, so men with insanely big ego might not like it. It's made in Korea and mine has a inspection sticker on the back.

I dont seem to get too much difference between the the single-coil/humbucker switch though, maybe I just dont use that too much. On clean this one sounds ok, and I play lamb of god with it no problem.

I do not own an ESP or Jackson so I cant compare, but for the SAS36FM price, it is TOTALLY worth it.

Depends on what you play really, if you play solely metal and heavy stuff, you might be better off getting ESPs, LTDs, Jacksons etc etc, but for general usage this is a great guitar.

For the bridge, mine didnt detune THAT easily, in fact I haven't noticed it detune for once.

Help that helps

Well, it depends on how much you use the trem. If you use it sparingly and lightly it will be pretty decent.
But if you use it alot (surf guitar) or heavily (Dimebag ) it will likely detune pretty quickly.
Quote by ZC3rr0r
Well, it depends on how much you use the trem. If you use it sparingly and lightly it will be pretty decent.
But if you use it alot (surf guitar) or heavily (Dimebag ) it will likely detune pretty quickly.

+1.

Alternatively, you could just get some locking tuners and get a graphite nut of sorts.

Anyways, regarding the guitar, my friend has one and it's a very nice guitar. Versatile as hell, you can pump out so many different tones out of this beast assuming you have a good enough amp to cope with the changes. Build wise, it's a cracker as everything about it was very sturdy and solid, no worries there. I found the guitar very easy to play, kinda like a strat but with a finished neck due to the set neck nature. I would HIGHLY recommend this guitar if you are a versatile player!