Page 1 of 2
Right, so I just got pulled over for the first time, I got a ticket for doing 82 in a 55, I saw the cop on the side and slammed on my brakes, down to 55, but he had me by then. It didn't go too bad, he was pretty cool and all. My brother is a lawyer, so I don't think much bad will come of it.

In light of this, I ask you, oh noble Pit-goers, to share with us your first experience being pulled over, or getting in trouble with cops.
Last edited by tjdjr09 at Apr 26, 2008,
I remember going to a pub only to find out it was closed and leaving feeling pretty pissed off. Having a car follow me closely and I didn't slow down going from a 70 to 50(km) zone in time and being pulled over by what was actually an undercover cop car behind me on the last day of double demerit points and losing 6 points.

I was very angry for the rest of the night
ha well if they got you on radar then you're ****ed and might as well plead guilty, fatty fine though
"The revolution lives on not in words to live for it, but in one's heart to die for it" -Che Guevara
Quote by tjdjr09
Right, so I just got pulled over for the first time, I got a ticket for doing 82 in a 55, I saw the cop on the side and slammed on my brakes, down to 55, but he had me by then. It didn't go too bad, he was pretty cool and all. My brother is a lawyer, so I don't much bad will come of it.

In light of this, I ask you, oh noble Pit-goers, to share with us your first experience being pulled over, or getting in trouble with cops.

I fought the law and the law won.

Seriously, I live in Irvine California and the cops are dicks.
Lol, I didn't put those two together, the title and the thing about my brother being a lawyer, I don't intend to like, plead innocent, he just fixes tickets so i figured he might allow me to make use of his services for a... family discount?
I'm guessing that they weren't the equivalent of Australia's "Highway Patrol" force. Those guys are stuck up, throw fines at anyone for any reason. Basically the jocks of the police force.
Hurp De Durp
ive gotten a couple talkings to from the cops, but nothing major..I live in a town of about 800, and all 3 (yes, 3) of the cops live DIRECTLY beside me. On on the right, one across the street, one behind, so were pretty good friends...at one point there was one who lived beside me that i used to go for BBQ's over there and parties, stanley cup games and such...but yeah the cops here are cool to me
I'm a good boy: I'm smart enough not to get caught.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Just because your brother is a lawyer doesn't mean you'll get off any easier than the next idiot.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
First time I was pulled over, it was for doing 20 something in a 15 (school zone, people really hate that kind of stuff). Traffic school sucked so much, and the irony was that I was a bit late, so I had to speed to get there.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
..you mean "fight", not "fought".

and my first ticket was on school campus. supposedly you're not suppose to go straight at the light (you can only turn right) from 4-6PM..it was the first day of school and i didnt know that, and the fcuker walked out in the middle of the road and stopped me. i told him i was new to the school and the asswipe gave me $187.50 ticket. i cried.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at Apr 26, 2008,
I'm an L plate driver and I was driving with my uncle down some road, I was still pretty new to driving (still am) and I was driving a manual car. There was a random breath testing thing on the side of the road and I was pulled over along with some other cars. I hadn't done anything wrong but cops make me nervous as hell, so I'm pulling over and I'm trying to get to where the officer is standing, and I stall the car, so I tried again to get to where the officer was but I stalled it again and didn't have my foot on the break pedal and almost hit the guy behind.

The officer was really nice though, he said to stop and he come over, told me that he'd been there donte that, sohe tested me and my uncle and we left.
its not wrong if you dont get caught doin it! =P
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by talia.

and my frist ticket was on school campus. supposedly you're not suppose to go straight at the light (you can only turn right) from 4-6PM..it was the first day of school and i didnt know that, and the fcuker walked out in the middle of the road and stopped me. i told him i was new to the school and the asswipe gave me $187.50 ticket. i cried.

You could have easily taken that to court, being granted there were no signs or any way of letting you know about it.
I got pulled over doing 70 in a 55, but I used my immense charm and got off with a warning.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by talia.

and my frist ticket...

You mean "first" not "frist."

I hear Symphonic Chaos's comment about the "jocks of the police force." Bloody revenue raises.

My ticket was driving 65 in a 50 zone (km/h by the way) when the guy in front was going even faster (he was getting away from me). He drives straight past as he only just notices the cop and i slow it down. Cop flashes his lights and the guy in front pulls over (boy does he know it). However cop drives past him and goes for me.

I'm on my P plates driving a 88 Corolla and this other blokes driving a BMW on his full licence, I wonder who could have offorded the cash and demerit points?
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Did you fought the law? i didn't fought the law. I fight the law sometimes, but never fought, its too dangerous.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
....And I thought I was the only one who fighted the laws....
Quote by ghoststylee
ha well if they got you on radar then you're ****ed and might as well plead guilty, fatty fine though

Never admit to going asfast as you where! admit to speeding yes, but you can get your fcine reduced if you say your going slower than you where!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Matty_V
You mean "first" not "frist."

I hear Symphonic Chaos's comment about the "jocks of the police force." Bloody revenue raises.

My ticket was driving 65 in a 50 zone (km/h by the way) when the guy in front was going even faster (he was getting away from me). He drives straight past as he only just notices the cop and i slow it down. Cop flashes his lights and the guy in front pulls over (boy does he know it). However cop drives past him and goes for me.

I'm on my P plates driving a 88 Corolla and this other blokes driving a BMW on his full licence, I wonder who could have offorded the cash and demerit points?

Haha, of course. All P platers are satan incarnate to the police.
Hurp De Durp
first time i got pulled over i had a bac of .09 since this was the FIRST time i've ever been in trouble with the law, i was nervous and i turned on the car instead of turning it off when he asked me to get out, needless to say i literally flew out the window and onto the pavement within seconds with the help of two very friendly cops. anyways, i didn't fight it, cuz i knew straight up i would lose
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I did fought the law.

& the law winned.

Srsly though, nah not yet.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by fetus989
You could have easily taken that to court, being granted there were no signs or any way of letting you know about it.

there were signs, in like 16 point font (and im not exaggerating). and i didnt know anything about taking it to court, my mom just said to pay it. but i regret it now...so much.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

NO, I have had not being faught law the cuase am I a carefullyness driver..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I did fight the law...hard...

Last weekend, i got pulled over by some random bike cop, he'd be skulking the main road with his speed gun and decided i was his next victim...

So, he comes to the window and asks "do you know how fast you where going" i'm all "yeah dude, just a little under 80kp/h, what's the issue there?"
he says, "now dont lie to me, i clocked you at 103kp/h just up on the bend there"
i was bewildered by this and as are stated in my rights i asked to see the radar.
his response "i can't do that mate" my reply "wel i wont be getting ticket there champ, can i leave now, i'm wayy tired?"

He gets all in a huff, we butted head more about the speed thing, he couldn't get me, so he pulled his next funny trick and alcohol and drug tested me, i of course came up with 0.00 and 0% for both, so he had nothing.

He made more of a scene, checked my whole car, letting me know about every little scratch and how it's close (nowhere near) being declared defective.

I got back in my car after 25min of dealing with this **** head,

He then says to me "alright fück off then"

My witty reply, "well that's not very cop like now is it, tut tut tut *winds up window, drives away"

I HATE queensland cops
they're all out to create offences to meet their quota...

/end stupidly long post
running late for work, doing 55 in a 35, got pulled over. end of stroy.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Thread title; Bad joke? maybe. Bad Grammar? Not by accident.

Just wanted to clear that up. I just told my dad and he was a bit suprised, but not too mad, apparently its gonna be a pretty penny to pay it, but I haven't called the court number yet.
If your into learning random new things your can research the weather conditions in the area that day and how they had adversely effected the coppers radar gun. Based on just researching that through Google you can almost always prove the radar gun as being unreliable.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
For driving, no. I've been busted for a lot of other things though.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
They came to my house and told me off when I got caught for breaking into my school at the weekend. I've been arrested once, it was for causing criminal damage to lots of cars.
The Law don't mean **** if you got the right friends,
I fought the law and I won.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
One time I was driving over a really long bridge and I see a truck pretty far in front of me with some advertisement written on the trunk. I sped up to catch up with him because I wanted to see what he was advertising. When I got close enough I saw the word "sheriff"...

pwned...
Page 1 of 2