Okay so some guy is calling me a douchebag,Faggot,Loser, and a Failure the problem is he's never met me ever not once I've never met him I've never had a conversation with him but hes still being a ***hole .Like one of his friends doesn't like me for some reason so he talks about me to him but really does this kinda of crap happen to any of you guys?
nope. quit being a baby guys trash talk other guys its part of life. The obvious thing to do is to take off your shirt and challenge him to a fight.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Well are you a douche? Do you kiss boys? Do you often lose at things and fail to accomplish in matters of glory? He might just be telling the truth.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
^ he is right the absolutly worse thing you could have done was cry about it to an internet forum.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

like hes like "ID kick your ass i dont care if i go to juvy "
but like i've never met him like really does he intentionally act like this or is their a group of people with somekind of disease?
next time you see him with his friend just walk up to him and bust his ****in teeth out with something...a book, your fist, or schoolbag (im assuming your in school, by your weakass problem)...i guarantee the'll stop talking ****...cuase only pussies talk about people behind thier back
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Don't worry, we'll all be over in a few minutes to help you beat him up.

I've never met him I don't want to fight him and im not crying im just sharing with you something weird thats happened cause usually if someone threats me or something they've met me before.
Quote by imtank
next time you see him with his friend just walk up to him and bust his ****in teeth out with something...a book, your fist, or schoolbag (im assuming your in school, by your weakass problem)...i guarantee the'll stop talking ****...cuase only pussies talk about people behind thier back

He doesn't even go to the same school
Quote by theocao
I've never met him I don't want to fight him and im not crying im just sharing with you something weird thats happened cause usually if someone threats me or something they've met me before.

Umm, how does he make contact to you. These black girls use to threaten me in my art class all the time and say their cousins were going to come up to school and shoot me... I politely told them bring it on and nothing ever came out of it.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

one time, i was walking along a path to go home, and these kids at a skate park yelled out to me "FAGGOT!".

now, normally, i would have just kept on walking - im not a violent person. but these kids caught me on a really bad day. my girlfriend had just cheated on me, bandmate tried to kill himself, and some other stuff too.

so i walked up to the kids and asked them who said it. im not a massively tall guy, but im pretty well built, and very very fit, so i didnt think that the ones who didnt say it (there were 3 of them) would want to get involved. so they ratted out the guy who said it (great friends, they were, huh?). so i screamed at this guy until he was in tears, and then punched him in the face. he was a bloody, crying mess.

made me feel a lot better about all the other crap that was going on.

moral of the story: none.

i think you should ignore this guy lol
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
i didnt say to do it in school....that will get your suspendes or expelled....just bust his ****in mellon man...tuck away your puss, slap on your temp balls and beat his ****in face in...people don't talk **** about other people if they are worried about a mangled mush
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by dannyniceboy
Umm, how does he make contact to you. These black girls use to threaten me in my art class all the time and say their cousins were going to come up to school and shoot me... I politely told them bring it on and nothing ever came out of it.

well like 30 minutes ago I go on myspace and then i read this like random message and hes like cursing and just being a compete ass and being racist and crap then im like wait.. who the f*ck is this?
and I've told him to do something and hes like "I know where you live" which is stupid cause If he has to talk crap on the internet i doubt he will drive all the way to where i live and confront me and if he does id be able to like beat his brains in with a bat or something since hes on my family's property
Quote by instagata0
one time, i was walking along a path to go home, and these kids at a skate park yelled out to me "FAGGOT!".

now, normally, i would have just kept on walking - im not a violent person. but these kids caught me on a really bad day. my girlfriend had just cheated on me, bandmate tried to kill himself, and some other stuff too.

so i walked up to the kids and asked them who said it. im not a massively tall guy, but im pretty well built, and very very fit, so i didnt think that the ones who didnt say it (there were 3 of them) would want to get involved. so they ratted out the guy who said it (great friends, they were, huh?). so i screamed at this guy until he was in tears, and then punched him in the face. he was a bloody, crying mess.

made me feel a lot better about all the other crap that was going on.

moral of the story: none.

i think you should ignore this guy lol

kay so ima just ignore the guy and if he like ever confronts me in real life ill just do what you did.
Quote by theocao
kay so ima just ignore the guy and if he like ever confronts me in real life ill just do what you did.

i definitely think that that's what you should do.
dont go looking for trouble, but if it comes your way, dont be the kid on the other end of my story.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
The dull edge of a shovel would work nicely.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
Rape him?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Sounds like YouTube to me.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.