Check it out=]
It's not finished..have to put some more things in there..lol. as if it's not cramped with random riffs already, looking to put a solo in somewhere.
And I know that the random sweep in there doesn't suit it..but ..something needed to go there and I couldn't tab what was meant to go there xD

and could you tell me what I should change or add?

Cheers
Attachments:
Metalsongone.zip
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
Last edited by Blooddawning at Apr 26, 2008,
Most of those riffs were okay, though rather generic. They would be more interesting with drums, and some harmonising. They were all pretty solid, apart from the chugging one at bar 40, and at bar 50 there's an E which is out of key.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Well, I'd gonna have to say watch your chug.

EVERY single bass note you had in those chuggy riffs was an open note. To help ad some more interest to it, change the chug note. 5th fret a 7th fret are generally good in metalcore progressions.

Also, I recommend learning some August Burns Red. Yeah, they're considered a generic band, but they will help you with making your riffs more interesting, especially with your chug.
Thanks for the tips. Yeah..I didn't really like the chug, but it was the only thing I could think of at the time xD.
I'll mess around with it. See what I can come up with.
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)