So on my birthday I got an iPod, and everything was working well until last thursday when it wouldn't sync. And so on sunday, I got a new one and this one worked untill today and now it won't sync, because I found out we had Chuck Berry and Bob Dylan, and I wanted to put it on my iPod and its not ****ing syncing. Whenever I connect it, the damned thing disconnects itself.

So pit, I ask you for help.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
get a new computer...check your cable...try to sync on someone else's computer....ipod have about a 98 percent failure rate...it took me like 6 dozen of them to get one that works all the time
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Why the hell did someone give you an iPod for your birthday? Thats like giving you a steaming turd in a paper bag
uh oh here comes a ipod bashing thread...and a bunch of people telling your what you should have recieved for your bday
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
uninstall the ipod in the device manager under the control panel and plug it back in, this should fix it, if not put toothpaste on the outside of the ipod, wipe it around and put it in the toilet and flush.
Quote by hanson933
Why the hell did someone give you an iPod for your birthday? Thats like giving you a steaming turd in a paper bag

Zune fan, eh? SCREW YOU!
Quote by imtank
uh oh here comes a ipod bashing thread...and a bunch of people telling your what you should have recieved for your bday

It's Cobain mate
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
*Reported*

This thread should be in the only iPod Questions thread.

Nobody else post after this.
Quote by ss311
*Reported*

This thread should be in the only iPod Questions thread.

Nobody else post after this.

ok.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home