I have being playing the guitar for the past 2 and a half years now. I always wanted to be in a band but unfortunately im not able to. And sometimes when i see that ll be playing with my college freinds in a small show, then someone robs me of my opportunity and i end up not playing. This has being happening quite often now which makes me very upset. So what do i do from here. Quit guitar?? fight my way in?? ..im exteremly depressed on how the things are shaping up.
Masturbate.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
its called bad luck
everyone gets it
stop whining buddy
show off your talents
if u pawn...then there should be no trouble
I am in in college and have played for almost 5 years yet i have never been able to put together a band. Keep practicing and getting better at guitar then more bands will like you. Also maybe write some solo stuff. My favorite thing to do is loop a few chords(audacity) and then improvise over them its not the same as a band but it builds my soloing abilities and it is fun so it does for now
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by raviction
yeah thanks for the encouragement guys !!!

Oh goodness, why did you have to ask the Pit? Now you're gonna get it.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by kman123
its called bad luck
everyone gets it
stop whining buddy
show off your talents
if u pawn...then there should be no trouble

pawn?
Quote by StageLife30
pawn?

+1. Learn to speak England, noob.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Bro just keep tryin and try to find people that are in the same boat as you. Find people who are committed to the band though dont get people that are known to flake out or seem like they would.
One way around this problem mate: Stand your ground. If you see that you have a show coming up, go for it, let nobody even hint that theyll be playing instead of you. If youve been asked to play at a gig, that means that only YOU have the right to play that place at that gig, dont let people push your around and out of the band, take a stand and say 'No, you asked me to play, so i think its up to me if i play or not'. Trust me dude, itll work.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN