Hey sorry if this has been answered already, I've been looking around and haven't been able to find an answer yet. Anyways on certain songs (in this case fade to black) i see:

......full
.......)\~~~~~~~
------/--\--
-----/----\-
14-/-----(14)-

^ Something like that ^. I see various things in there like ~~~~ for vibrato, and a ghost note, but i have no idea why there is some kind of teepee with full on top of it...

So if anyone could give me some idea as to what that means I'd really appreciate it

Thanks,
Bebhead
That little symble means Bend the hell out of that string and add the Vibrato.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
oh ok, thanks alot guys... figured it had to be something like that it just never ends up sounding right ;(. Guess I just need more practice.
Quote by Bebhead
oh ok, thanks alot guys... figured it had to be something like that it just never ends up sounding right ;(. Guess I just need more practice.

Just keep at it =] you'll get there.

Btw, I know how you feel.. I would have no clue what that was by first looking at it xD
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
it's not that bad

it means you have to bend the string up as far as it takes to hit the same pitch that would sound if you played 2 frets above what you bend.

IE, if it says 14 bent full, it's saying bend it until it sounds like you are playing the 16th fret. Each fret is a half step, so, full means 2 half steps, or a whole step.
Quote by Bebhead

but i have no idea why there is some kind of teepee with full on top of it...

The Native Americans are investigating old-school metal and have made it their home.

They decided loving the land was gay because it screwed them over later.
Quote by XianXiuHong
The Native Americans are investigating old-school metal and have made it their home.

They decided loving the land was gay because it screwed them over later.

post=epic win
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO